Gator bowl seats

Come Pulaski, pull the trigger! Go Vols!!
Getting good seats at a bowl game for a good price is just too easy off the street, and I'm too old to be sitting in the upper deck, I can't see very good up there, plus the food never has the same options as lower level.

Getting good seats at a bowl game for a good price is just too easy off the street, and I'm too old to be sitting in the upper deck, I can't see very good up there, plus the food never has the same options as lower level.

I hear ya. I've just never been comfortable waiting to see what I can get from a scalper. I like to have my tickets in hand. Regardless, I hope to see you at the game. It will be my first bowl game. (If you don't count the 1998 Fiesta Bowl National Championship!!! What, what!!!)

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Wow, I wasn't going to go, but that deal is crazy. I just ordered a pack. $80.50 total for four tickets and a parking pass!?! I can't pass that up! I submitted the order just now and got a confirmation email. Do it!

P.S. I am a season ticket holder and reserved a ticket request. However, from previous experience, I don't think the UT ticket office will offer anything as good as this deal.
Exactly why I did the same thing

Reactions: blitz
I hear ya. I've just never been comfortable waiting to see what I can get from a scalper. I like to have my tickets in hand. Regardless, I hope to see you at the game. It will be my first bowl game. (If you don't count the 1998 Fiesta Bowl National Championship!!! What, what!!!)
I was at that one too, ironically we bought our tickets ahead of time and paid too much, when we got there tickets were so cheap we traded up and sat on about the 40 yard line.

Reactions: blitz
I was at that one too, ironically we bought our tickets ahead of time and paid too much, when we got there tickets were so cheap we traded up and sat on about the 40 yard line.

That's awesome! I hear about situations like that all the time, but I have been burned enough in other cash transactions over the years to make me gun shy.

For example, while on a cruise to the Bahamas, I bought something, that is now a legal substance in several states, from a kid wearing a Randall Cunningham jersey. No problem. That was in Freeport. Then in Nassau, I got totally scammed. I realize it's not the same thing, but still...

Where are you guys driving down from also? Ive found lots of good deals on hotels all over city, and beach area.

I'm coming from Greenville, SC. Don't know where I'm staying yet, but I think it would be very cool to set up a good tailgate. I've never done that before. I would be very happy to go in if you want to make the trip!

I'm coming from Greenville, SC. Don't know where I'm staying yet, but I think it would be very cool to set up a good tailgate. I've never done that before. I would be very happy to go in if you want to make the trip!
Definitely making the trip. Lots of good, decent prices hotels also. Want to try to meet up with some Vol fans night before also.

Reactions: bigorange
Where are you guys driving down from also? Ive found lots of good deals on hotels all over city, and beach area.

Definitely making the trip. Lots of good, decent prices hotels also. Want to try to meet up with some Vol fans night before also.

I'm in! Is there a way to PM through Volnation?

I'm in! Is there a way to PM through Volnation?
Not anymore. Can always use email, or text. I'm looking for sports bars that i think would be a cool spot night before.

Reactions: smokeytennessee
Perfectly normal!! Go Vols!!

Glitter is the devil though.
Amen! My girls got hold of my lunch bag years ago and glittered it up. I didn't even notice until I got to work, and people started laughing. 😄

Reactions: vollygirl
Amen! My girls got hold of my lunch bag years ago and glittered it up. I didn't even notice until I got to work, and people started laughing. 😄
My mom used to send me birthday cards with the most glitter she could find cause she knew I hated it. 😂😂

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back