Gator bowl seats

OrngeJuiceJones, me and the fam are driving down from swva also. Just curious but what part if you don’t mind me asking?

It's hard to believe the prices that are being asked for the tickets. Cheapest I've found this afternoon are 90 and they aren't really good. The upper sections are really high in TIAA and hard to see. The end zones aren't great for watching football either, but at least you'll be in the stadium. Sure glad I got my ticket already. Go Vols

I read the top sections won't be open. Don't know if that's true. The site I got that info on was reviewing last year's Gator Bowl and said something to the effect of even the cheap seats would be ok.

I read the top sections won't be open. Don't know if that's true. The site I got that info on was reviewing last year's Gator Bowl and said something to the effect of even the cheap seats would be ok.

The top sections will be open. They are selling tickets for those areas already. A couple days ago, the Gator Bowl CEO said they are expecting a sellout. I don’t see that happening but I do feel like demand is higher than the last Gator Bowl UT went too.

The top sections will be open. They are selling tickets for those areas already. A couple days ago, the Gator Bowl CEO said they are expecting a sellout. I don’t see that happening but I do feel like demand is higher than the last Gator Bowl UT went too.

That makes sense

Mine are in 222. I want to go thru the university when possible but I am a little miffed
Bowl game tickets through the schools has become such a racket. They are often much much cheaper on the secondary market. Supply and demand.

I should have gotten the package deal. I just got my confirmation email from AllVols - 2 tickets in section 219 for $85 a piece. I was fine with paying more for seats, but I honestly expected better seats than that.
Yeah, mine through AllVols is in section 118 (just below you, I think), row FF-same price as you. Very disappointed. I always purchase bowl tickets through AllVols, this will be the last year. I'm always in the curve, this year is NO exception. Would have rather paid more to get between the goal lines!!!!
Mine are in 222. I want to go thru the university when possible but I am a little miffed
Me too. I actually sent them a message today. Not that they'll do anything, but they know how I feel, and that I will no longer by bowl tickets through them.

I'm sorry all of you are disappointed with your seats. I also prefer to buy through the university, but when it comes to bowl game seats, I'm not feeling the love. Regardless, we will be at the game and it will be awesome to beat the brakes off of another B1G team. I am looking forward to celebrating this win with all of you!

Reactions: Sara Clark
I ended up getting tickets on the Indiana side in 132. They were $120.00 cheaper for 2 than the exact same seats on the UT side. I figured it’ll be 75-80% orange anyway.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Sec 11 row f seats 16 and 17. We are staying on the beach at one ocean resort about 15 miles from stadium.

VN Store

Back