Gator bowl seats

tickets were something like $85-130 a piece on the donor request form. I just bought a four pack from the Gator Bowl website WITH a parking pass for $75. I don't care where I sit, you can't beat that price. Maybe a few are left, the site said only 6 of those packages remained just before I purchased mine about 2 hours ago, so it's worth a shot to look.

Edit: Also of note--only $5.50 in fees. Wow.

www.taxslayergatorbowl.com/group-packages-tickets/
Tickets I see are $48 for several lower level seats. You'll be able to scalp tickets for anywhere from $15-50 for lower levels all day long come game day.

Reactions: volfaninky
I just talked to the Gator Bowl about the tickets all good thank you for the quick response.

On another note they were supper nice and said Tennessee fans are buying up all the tickets. GBO
No problem. I thought for an average of $20 and change per ticket, fee included, it's essentially a free parking pass and a guarantee of tickets. Not a bad deal at all. I'd rather get in early and have fun around the stadium beforehand than scalp something later from some dill-hole that tries to sell me a fake or price gouge me. Glad you got your tickets and most of the ones going are UT fans :)

No problem. I thought for an average of $20 and change per ticket, fee included, it's essentially a free parking pass and a guarantee of tickets. Not a bad deal at all. I'd rather get in early and have fun around the stadium beforehand than scalp something later from some dill-hole that tries to sell me a fake or price gouge me. Glad you got your tickets and most of the ones going are UT fans :)
Just bought ours. Can't wait!!

Search Gator bowl tickets, they were everywhere last night. Tickets on the streets will be cheap the day of the game.

You think?

I bought face value the last time we were there. Then I heard about all these people buying them cheap on the street on game day. So i tried that next year at the Outback and the strategy did not work for me.

You think?

I bought face value the last time we were there. Then I heard about all these people buying them cheap on the street on game day. So i tried that next year at the Outback and the strategy did not work for me.
You think?

You think?

I don't think Indiana will travel well and there will be empty seats at every level. When that happens tickets can always be found cheap on game days.

Reactions: Titan05
Wow, I wasn't going to go, but that deal is crazy. I just ordered a pack. $80.50 total for four tickets and a parking pass!?! I can't pass that up! I submitted the order just now and got a confirmation email. Do it!

P.S. I am a season ticket holder and reserved a ticket request. However, from previous experience, I don't think the UT ticket office will offer anything as good as this deal.

Last edited:
Wow, I wasn't going to go, but that deal is crazy. I just ordered a pack. $80.50 total for four tickets and a parking pass!?! I can't pass that up! I submitted the order just now and got a confirmation email. Do it!

P.S. I am a season ticket holder and reserved a ticket request. However, from previous experience, I don't think the UT ticket office will offer anything as good as this deal.

I wasn't going to go but said what the heck with this deal. We were going to the beach but wife doesn't really want to do it with big trip we are planning for spring break. Didn't want to buy thru UT and pay over 100 each and still get crappy tickets. Watch the games on the 1st and get up and drive to friends house and then to the stadium.

Reactions: blitz
It's hard to believe the prices that are being asked for the tickets. Cheapest I've found this afternoon are 90 and they aren't really good. The upper sections are really high in TIAA and hard to see. The end zones aren't great for watching football either, but at least you'll be in the stadium. Sure glad I got my ticket already. Go Vols

I wasn't going to go but said what the heck with this deal. We were going to the beach but wife doesn't really want to do it with big trip we are planning for spring break. Didn't want to buy thru UT and pay over 100 each and still get crappy tickets. Watch the games on the 1st and get up and drive to friends house and then to the stadium.

Yes, that. I turned down tickets to the last bowl that were around $90 each for tickets in the end zone. I hate sitting in the end zone, but for $20 a pop, I really can't complain and I don't even know for sure that I'll wind up in the end zone.

But, probably.

Last edited:
Reactions: vollygirl

Do you think those seats will be upper deck? As an example after the 1st 4 rows the upper deck in Titans stadium is an awful experience I feel.

Do you think those seats will be upper deck? As an example after the 1st 4 rows the upper deck in Titans stadium is an awful experience I feel.

There is no way to know. They will not tell you your seat locations until a week before the game. They guarantee that your seats will be together, but that's it. I figure at $20 buck a seat, you can't lose.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
For comparison, for the last bowl, I reserved a ticket request through the UT ticket office and was offered tickets in the lower deck end zone for around $90 each. I passed.

VN Store

Back