Game Thread: Tennessee (14-8, 7-3 SEC) versus Arkansas (17-8, 5-5 SEC) @ Food City Center, 7:00PM (EST), televised by SEC Network

Tennessee has of the two top 5 players in the SEC.

It’s simple… play Jewel and Rickea majority of the minutes with TK, former 5-star McD All-American Jillian Hollingshead, and Sara Bucketts Puckett!! former All-SEC Freshman!

It’s simple math.

Nice quarter for Lady Vols, RJ proving all you NegaVols wrong.

Those slobbering over Dawn Staley and S.C. are wrong .

8 Championships are more than 2, Fear the Spear

Peace out
Mic Drop
Go Big Orange 🍊
Appreciate your enthusiasm along with others but talking about one quarter with us playing at home against a middle of the SEC mediocre team and SC gets their due they are quite good

I am happy but more measured

Reactions: knoxvol52
Tennessee has the two top 5 players in the SEC.

It’s simple… play Jewel and Rickea majority of the minutes with TK, former 5-star McD All-American Jillian Hollingshead, and Sara Bucketts Puckett!! former All-SEC Freshman!

It’s simple math.

this may be one of the smartest things I've ever seen you post.

Appreciate your enthusiasm along with others but talking about one quarter with us playing at home against a middle of the SEC mediocre team and SC gets their due they are quite good

I am happy but more measured

tumblr_pyoc0zd1sI1qe8lb8o1_500.gif

is margin of victory part of that formula? Forgive my ignorance. Is it the same for the guys and the girls?

It’s not technically part of the formula but it will improve both our offensive and defensive efficiency, and both of those items significantly impact NET. Also looks really nice to have a blowout in the books over a fellow bubble team when they go to compare resumes of the two.

It’s not technically part of the formula but it will improve both our offensive and defensive efficiency, and both of those items significantly impact NET. Also looks really nice to have a blowout in the books over a fellow bubble team when they go to compare resumes of the two.
I like @mudcat1973 answer better..

VN Store

Back