Game Thread: Tennessee (14-8, 7-3 SEC) versus Arkansas (17-8, 5-5 SEC) @ Food City Center, 7:00PM (EST), televised by SEC Network

You might want to sit this one out NV Knox👆..

The 8-time Nat’l champions fanbase has spoken loud and clear! The standard must return. This talented roster started the season ranked #11. Tonight on Rocky Top is the day of accountability.

Lets gooooooo
Lets GBO 🍊.

LVs 99
Ark 69

This is a huge game. The Lady Vols have not proven to be defensive minded consistently at all this year. If ARK packs the paint like BAMA did, we are in trouble if we can hit outside shots. If our offense is clicking, we may have enough weapons to win, but I expect it to be close and down to the wire. (Gets really old feeling this way; but it is what it is).

TN: 76
ARK: 70

Pretty concerned about this game as well. We have nobody who can guard Scott and Spencer, Poffenbarger and Daniels can all get hot from 3.

Arkansas is a lot like us in that you don’t know which team is showing up on which night.

Scott will have her way in the lane against us though. I don’t see anyone on our team with a desire to stop dribble penetration.

Pretty concerned about this game as well. We have nobody who can guard Scott and Spencer, Poffenbarger and Daniels can all get hot from 3.

Arkansas is a lot like us in that you don’t know which team is showing up on which night.

Scott will have her way in the lane against us though. I don’t see anyone on our team with a desire to stop dribble penetration.

My two cent prediction- The LVs shoot the lights out and, thus, look like legit contenders.

Probably will be a high scoring game.

Soooooo, if we lose this game, do we kiss the tournament goodbye? Cause I have a bad feeling about this one! 😩

If the 3 is falling for them they can roll some points up. Watch them play somebody last week and was down about 20 and came and won with three. Depends who shows up on either side hard to predict

I believe that's the projection on a neutral court. I see Massey favoring us 76-68 at home tonight, with a 71% chance of winning. HHS is very similar at 78-70 (72% chance).

They are a very bad rebounding team and don't force a lot of turnovers, so at least we have that going for us.

VN Store

Back