Game Thread: SEC Lady Vols v Lady Tigers

I honestly thought the Lady Vols would come out fast and be energetic. I should have learned by now. If we lose, we don't deserve the NCAA. I'd hate to see the streak end, but last year and maybe this year is jyst for pity.....

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
We don’t protect on three point attempts when this is their “go to” game. We also leave our feet on any fake and allow them to drive around us without any or very little off ball help. I think our pressure defense is a detriment of sorts because we don’t have the speed to recover when they blow by us. Just an opinion...

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Why does Kushkitawhat ever play? She doesn't have a clue.

The play of this team is another indictment of Holly and her "recruiting ability", in spite of her inability to coach. Hard for Kellie to make lemonade without lemons.
Maybe we recruit speed and some shooters and find a “dog” that will get in their players face when they become lazy or make ridiculous turnovers

Streaming vol nation from an airplane w no way to watch . Can someone tell me how Burrell is 1-7 when none of them are 3s?? Is she missing layups ??
Say what you will about KK but she has 9 points . Bless .

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Andy Landers said the Vols haven't turned the
ball over they turned themselves over.

VN Store

Back