Game Thread: SEC Lady Vols v Lady Tigers

Yes, very similar to tonight. Undersized and will flail at any contact.
Then I hope we have the same refs as tonight. They were not having it with the flops in the second half and in fact, I thought we got a couple of questionable calls our way in the critical 3rd qtr b/c the refs had decided not to call the flops. It's the chance you take with the dramatics, sometimes it works but other times it just pisses off the refs.

Then I hope we have the same refs as tonight. They were not having it with the flops in the second half and in fact, I thought we got a couple of questionable calls our way in the critical 3rd qtr b/c the refs had decided not to call the flops. It's the chance you take with the dramatics, sometimes it works but other times it just pisses off the refs.

Missouri officially has a reputation for that. They haven’t been getting those calls the latter half of the season. I think the officials are tired of their coach too. She’s always nagging them.

Tennessee has no excuses not to win in the paint. We are so overwhelming larger than most teams we play. It all starts inside, and then the outside will open up.
I agree with you to an extent. Our bigs seem
Like they have stone hands most of the time they receive a pass. Now KK did well tonight, and Key was ok. But several passes went right through their hands. The last two possessions of the first half. KK had a TO and an air ball. But glad the Lady Vols won and advanced.

I agree with you to an extent. Our bigs seem
Like they have stone hands most of the time they receive a pass. Now KK did well tonight, and Key was ok. But several passes went right through their hands. The last two possessions of the first half. KK had a TO and an air ball. But glad the Lady Vols won and advanced.
It’s just like Carolyn Peck said, we can’t have our guards clogging the paint up.

I can see why Jordan Horston was the #2/#6 recruit in the nation in this last recruiting class. She is an incredible athlete, her line tonight, 6 points, 6 rebounds (2 off.), 3 steals, 2 blocks and assists with only 1 turnover. The talent is there and if Kellie and company can mold her, I expect her to be, at least, an All-American by her senior year. I, really think Horston will be a 2 time AA, she is the best athlete, not basketball player (yet!), that I have ever seen play bb at UT, easily. Plus, she has those long arms and should be an elite defender next year. Hopefully, the coaching staff can fine tune her into a Lady Vol legend. She just has so much potential. Anyway, Davis and Burrell balled out, so come get some Kentucky. Time to remind some of these teams that this tournament used to be nicknamed the Lady Vols Invitational, because we own it

I can see why Jordan Horston was the #2/#6 recruit in the nation in this last recruiting class. She is an incredible athlete, her line tonight, 6 points, 6 rebounds (2 off.), 3 steals, 2 blocks and assists with only 1 turnover. The talent is there and if Kellie and company can mold her, I expect her to be, at least, an All-American by her senior year. I, really think Horston will be a 2 time AA, she is the best athlete, not basketball player (yet!), that I have ever seen play bb at UT, easily. Plus, she has those long arms and should be an elite defender next year. Hopefully, the coaching staff can fine tune her into a Lady Vol legend. She just has so much potential. Anyway, Davis and Burrell balled out, so come get some Kentucky. Time to remind some of these teams that this tournament used to be nicknamed the Lady Vols Invitational, because we own it
Don’t forget KK!

Besides the win one of the best parts was Ms. Key FINISHING through contact! At least two or three times she finished the shot. Once they called the foul on the floor and she still hit the shot!

Tonight Teonni Key will see two of her top choices going at each other...

Rennia did a Regina tonight...
tenor.gif

Reactions: LadyVol1908

VN Store

Back