Game Thread Lady Vols vs South Carolina in the SEC Tournament

Well, if will could do it, Jamie would be top scoring. Too bad she is one, and not 5.

I like Green--she is a gritty player! I'd like to see her with Aja in a fair duel.

Well, this could be a LOT worse. Hopefully they'll use this break to settle down a bit. It's a shame we don't have Davis the rest of this half.

Reactions: 2 people
There is such a thing as being too close to the basket. There's also "kicking it out." Oh well.

Three more misses in the paint. 9-16. Worse offensive game for UT I’ve seen in a while. Hayes will not shoot the three. Cmon Holly, gotta let Hayes shoot that and draw the out. End of first quarter. Green better under the basket defense wise. Where are my Tums.

So many of these players were playing so much better first half of the season is it fatigue none can make a layup anymore.

Reactions: 1 person
Sloppy 1st qt but finally showed some fire towards the end. I wish they'd play Green more. She plays hard every minute that she is in. I think Hayes has played well so far. Jamie looks fine too. We can get this if Russell decided to help us defend and rebound. Sad that that has to be said.

We pass for the sake of passing with most passes being off target. It's a clinic on how not to run an efficient offense. They need to study the men's team. They pass to cut into the defense often resulting into layups in the half court offensive set. This is hard to watch, but I'll live and die with em.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back