Game Thread Lady Vols vs South Carolina in the SEC Tournament

Wilson practiced yesterday and today. Staley wasn't fooling anybody-- she's playing. She might not need to play the whole game, though, if the LVs struggle with Nared out or limited.

Hope SC looks as good when pressed by LV's with Aja as they did without her.

Also, hope Nared can play but if not and we lose, it's not the end of the world. We get to rest some before tournament.

Yes, if we lose I think we are still a 3 seed. I guess it just depends on which bracket. Regardless, we could lose at home to a team with an experienced backcourt.

Beating Auburn, ugly though it was, should protect the LVs 3 seed. As long as they're competitive tonight, they should stay a 3 seed in Lexington or Spokane. The last thing we want is to drop to a 4 seed in Albany.

Reactions: 1 person
Well, the announcers are gushing over Aja. Mercedes needs to have her T game on. I believe they said Hayes was going to start. I hate to see Jaime go out early. She took a hit last night.

Yes, if we lose I think we are still a 3 seed. I guess it just depends on which bracket. Regardless, we could lose at home to a team with an experienced backcourt.

Best case scenario tonight is a Loss. Let SC stay as the 2 seed in Uconn’s bracket. We don’t want any of that.

Attachments

• D318F188-4941-499A-98AD-245EF3A92FC2.jpg
    D318F188-4941-499A-98AD-245EF3A92FC2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 2
Beating Auburn, ugly though it was, should protect the LVs 3 seed. As long as they're competitive tonight, they should stay a 3 seed in Lexington or Spokane. The last thing we want is to drop to a 4 seed in Albany.

Charlie Creme says Lady Vols a lock for the 3 seed. Rpi is 9, 7 top 25 wins, SOS 10

Get Westbrook outta there. She has made like five bad plays. Turnovers, crazy passes, missed shots.

VN Store

Back