Game Thread Lady Vols vs South Carolina in the SEC Tournament

I haven't watched the lady Vols play this year but this is ugliest offense I've ever seen. What the hell is this? Is this a regular Holly offense? Been around Butch Jones too long?

Shooting 8% from the floor, Westbrook with 4 turnovers in the first quarter. Trailing by double digits. Zero ability to make coaching adjustments.

I’m about to call this one.

Reactions: 1 person
I guess it's the let Hayes shoot all the shots show? Like MR doesn't even know where the ball is? How are they supposed to rebound when noone knows what's happening? MR is constantly facing away from the ball? Like how are they supposed to get it to her? She has got to get her head in the game man.

Reactions: 4 people
Time out. I’m convinced we aren’t going to win this game in the paint and will lose it if we can’t shoot threes outside.

If they made the bunnies and at least made them earn the turnover instead of gifting them, they'd be down no more than 5, possibly even up 2. Fortunately it's early but they need to turn it around quick.

Westbrook turning the ball over constantly, Mercedes is non-existent. Not aggressive at all. Nared seems to be the only one playing and she's hurt.

13 point SC lead, but it seems like it should be much more.
The way we are shooting, we are lucky it is only 13

I guess it's the let Hayes shoot all the shots show? Like MR doesn't even know where the ball is? How are they supposed to rebound when noone knows what's happening? MR is constantly facing away from the ball? Like how are they supposed to get it to her? She has got to get her head in the game man.

Running isolation plays for Hayes so she can miss more layups. Brilliant, Holly.

We pass for the sake of passing with most passes being off target. It's a clinic on how not to run an efficient offense. They need to study the men's team. They pass to cut into the defense often resulting into layups in the half court offensive set. This is hard to watch, but I'll live and die with em.

The men have a HOF coach that actually teaches the game of basketball

Reactions: 1 person
I haven't watched the lady Vols play this year but this is ugliest offense I've ever seen. What the hell is this? Is this a regular Holly offense? Been around Butch Jones too long?

Its time for someone clue in Tennessee that its 2018 and that in today's game you cant just rely on "defense and rebounding" to win games. You need some semblance of an offense.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back