Game Thread Lady Vols vs Mississippi State

As McCowan gets her 16th rebound I was struck by the replay because Miss St. best rebounder is standing right next to the hoop. Meanwhile Russell was 35ft form the basket? Weird spacing late in this one.

Unfortunately, this is the team I expected this year, based on the line up before the season started. They’ve done better than I would have thought, but they have definitely hit a wall.

Reactions: 1 person
As McCowan gets her 16th rebound I was struck by the replay because Miss St. best rebounder is standing right next to the hoop. Meanwhile Russell was 35ft form the basket? Weird spacing late in this one.

I’ll never understand why we have our best post player/ big catching the ball at the three point line in a lot of our offensive sets. Pathetic coaching, no excuse

This was just a straight up mugging. Wow! Did not see that coming. I thought Tennessee matched up against them well.

Not as ugly as Notre Dame, but a lot of adjustments need to be made to compete in the tournament.. know we are young but lack of offensive rebounding and forcing shots should not be happening with any team that has this many talented players!! Still love my Lady Vols , hoping they address these problems before their next game!😬

Nared and Jackson 4 of 23 wow that is pathetic. Davis, Westbrook, and Hayes 8 of 20. 36 percent from the field. Their defense and offensive rebounding shut us down.

You can continue to graduate all the players you want but until theres change at the top we'll continue to wonder what is wrong and what has happened to the Ladyvols.

I have never been a HW basher and wont now but she is part of the problem. I would give my left nut to have Schaeffer today.

Not as ugly as Notre Dame, but a lot of adjustments need to be made to compete in the tournament.. know we are young but lack of offensive rebounding and forcing shots should not be happening with any team that has this many talented players!! Still love my Lady Vols , hoping they address these problems before there next game!😬

we have been hearing and hoping for this since Holly took over. Its all next game or next year. Holly has no clue what she id doing.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back