Game Thread Lady Vols vs Mississippi State

Therein always one Lady Vol I can't wait to graduate. Jamie is it this year. ME ME ME is all she is.

I don’t know that it’s because of a “me me me” attitude but more of an effort to be a senior leader and pressing too hard to make the big play.

Her body language sucks as well.

I think a lot of us assumed the chemistry problems were all Diamond and Tea. Maybe? Maybe not? It usually does take two to tango.

Took the words out of my mouth. She kills this team with her selfish play and god-awful shots; especially at crucial moments

This coaching staff preaches to drive and try to draw the foul if your shot is not falling. This is what she is doing. In other words- no semblance of an organized offense.

This team is just badly coached Holly stands over there with her hands on her hip and has no answer for anything.

Nared is a selfish player but Holly lets her

Reactions: 1 person
Contender and pretender. Of course we knew which was which before tip off if we were being honest. The LV's will always be the later as long as Holly is coach.

Reactions: 2 people
We’ve given up 17 offensive rebounds and 13 turnovers. Literally have given them 30 extra opportunities to score.

Impressive that MSST is doing so well without Morgan on the floor. Their backup PG is really good.

This coaching staff preaches to drive and try to draw the foul if your shot is not falling. This is what she is doing. In other words- no semblance of an organized offense.

There’s a difference in driving to get fouled and throwing up a shot with three defenders in your face

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back