Game Thread Lady Vols vs LSU

i wasn't expecting them to come out of the break and play so bad,they usually come out ready to play

We're not playing very well tonight 15 turnovers already. looking like a loss if we don't get it together. They are playing a lot better than we are.

Just had my first A'ja Wilson sighting. Hope we start playing better soon so the atmosphere improves in here! I should say the crowd has been great so far, though.

Oh my goodness enough with all these silly passes and turning the ball over, might need to start attacking them and going to the free throw more.

This is the worst we've looked all season at home. I don't know what is going on in this game. Were not playing very good defense.

Reactions: 1 person
Oh gosh just now remembered that Wilson is at this game so another reason not to be happy with the way we're playing.

wow they're totally out hustling us right now, we still need to attacking them moe and getting to the free throw line and hopefully make those free throws.

wow the wind is blowing hard,just like the way the Lady Vols have came out in the 2nd half

Was it as obvious on TV that Meighan didn't touch that girl just now? I think the girls were so shocked they forgot to play defense on the next series.

the girl totally flopped and now just about every call is going their way just makes me sick to my stomach right now.

Was it as obvious on TV that Meighan didn't touch that girl just now? I think the girls were so shocked they forgot to play defense on the next series.

Yeah, also noticed three LSU players were camped out in the zone for 5 seconds during that time.

VN Store

Back