Game Thread Lady Vols vs LSU

That charging call against Simmons is probably the worst call I've seen in my entire life. No way that was a charge was an obvious block.

Reactions: 1 person
We can't lose at home gotta get some energy guard somebody. 40 points in a half not something we usually give up.

We've had a hard time getting the ball inside they smother the person who gets the ball in there.

Here at the game, the officiating seems wildly inconsistent. The same play on opposite ends is called two different ways. I guess it's good that they've made bad calls both ways, at least.

I recognize two of the refs as having been around awhile, so I'm a little surprised. Maybe they're struggling with the new emphasis as much as the rest of us.

i thought she had leg cramps but whatever injury it is i hope it's not too serious.

I know,hopefully Graves is all right,but i don't think she has played since she went out of the game

that probably isn't a good sign at all

Here at the game, the officiating seems wildly inconsistent. The same play on opposite ends is called two different ways. I guess it's good that they've made bad calls both ways, at least.

I recognize two of the refs as having been around awhile, so I'm a little surprised. Maybe they're struggling with the new emphasis as much as the rest of us.

That charging call on Simmons was awful. The Ref that made that should lose their job.

I know,hopefully Graves is all right,but i don't think she has played since she went out of the game

that probably isn't a good sign at all

She may have had cramps just seems awful early in the game for that to happen. She should have been hydrated enough for the first few minutes of the game.

No, the refs in the women's game have always been horrific and no one ever tries to do anything to fix the situation. Changing the rules to allow them to make even more calls was absolutely the worst thing they could have done. Yeah, they are really going be able to spot all of those touch fouls and call them correctly when they can't even get the calls right on major collisions.

Mercedes needs to work on her rebounding. She really to be cleaning the boards after they miss.

She may have had cramps just seems awful early in the game for that to happen. She should have been hydrated enough for the first few minutes of the game.

That's not the first time she has had to sit with cramps this year. They need to change her training and routine before the game some in all likelihood.

I hope this second half is not close would like us to pull away by twenty don't want to go down to the wire.

That's not the first time she has had to sit with cramps this year. They need to change her training and routine before the game some in all likelihood.

Something really wrong with her diet they really need to look into that no reason for her to cramp up that early in the game.

Let's see if I can get a picture of Candace's banner to upload.

Well, sideways, sorry

Attachments

• 20140102_201120.jpg
    20140102_201120.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 2
Mercedes needs to work on her rebounding. She really to be cleaning the boards after they miss.

did you see Candace Parkers interview ? where she said that fans would tell her that her first year ? :)

and where CPS told he she needed to be fattened up ? lol

we just cannot lose this game to them especially on our own home court so yea we gotta do better.

VN Store

Back