Game Thread Lady Vols vs. ETSU

Unforced Turnovers keep you from getting into any Rhythm. In CHRIST Alone

Guards really need to box out the shooters on the perimeter. Gonna be a lot of long rebounds. Did not like that trip with 3 oboards for ETSU. No excuse with our size. Not a big deal tonight but against better competition those kill us.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I hope they improve, but just lack athleticism. If they did practice hard over the weekend that might be a factor.

Suárez will need to find a jump shot right now she has none. As of now she just takes it to the basket.

Marta looks sluggish but still working. Do not mind hard practice day before game early in season. In CHRIST Alone

Reactions: VolBall09
Marta looks sluggish but still working. Do not mind hard practice day before game early in season. In CHRIST Alone

I think it’s a great plan. Our coach did that to us a lot in high school. Always knew if we had a really bad opponent we were going to have a super hard practice the day before.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Seems like coach asked Rennia to take a back seat in these first two games so she could get the young players some reps. And yes she has two fouls but I don’t think that would normally stop coach from playing her against a team like this.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

VN Store

Back