Game Thread Lady Vols vs. ETSU

Her home state.

With no fans allowed entry to the arena. Might have thought about it if she was going to actually play in front of family but WVU has said no fans in the sands until january at the earliest.

More likely to see her in warm ups and maybe spot duty. i think we will see KK or Key in the starting line up as they have 6’5” players.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
3MF7b5Ot.jpg

With no fans allowed entry to the arena. Might have thought about it if she was going to actually play in front of family but WVU has said no fans in the sands until january at the earliest.

More likely to see her in warm ups and maybe spot duty. i think we will see KK or Key in the starting line up as they have 6’5” players.
the bulk of their scoring comes from their guards.

they've got two 6'5" (Ejiofor and Norris) players and two other posts (6'3 Cummings and 6'4 Cunningham)
In game one Eji scored 8 and Norris scored 1)
In game two Eji scored 4 and no other post scored

they've got two 6'5" (Ejiofor and Norris) players and two other posts (6'3 Cummings and 6'4 Cunningham)

Note 6-2 Martinez will be a hand full for Suarez

so what you’re saying is her chances are less likely to play because the game is going to be more perimeter oriented?

We have Key, KK, Green, McCoy, and Saunders down low. Davis, Horston, Burrell, and Suarez on the wings (and Tess when she gets back). Walker, Salary and Rennie at guard. Contrary to what some would have you believe, these are all very good basketball players who have not played together all that much so far. Most will agree that team talent and IQ have improved year over year. Obviously there hasn't been the same opportunities to improve their game over the summer so it's not surprising they are not clicking on all cylinders.....yet. I think they come out rested and ready to play next game. Good competition will help them focus and they will show off some offensive talent to go with an improved defense.

Well, after watching the first 3 quarters of the South Carolina- NC State game, I don’t feel so bad about our offensive execution.

Both of these teams shot in the 20% range in the first half.

VN Store

Back