College Station, TX
Jan 12 (Thu)
9:00 P.M. ET
SECN-tv

TAMU 5-9 overall 0-4 Conference
Lost 8 of last 9 games
Lost last game to Ole Miss 57-38
Last game recap:
Playing with just seven players available for the fourth time this season, the Aggies once again got the job done on the defensive end but were unable to convert on the offensive opportunities. The Maroon & White held Ole Miss 16 points below its season scoring average. For the 2022-23 campaign, Texas A&M has held every opponent under their average scoring output. The Aggies limited the Rebels to 35.1% (20-of-57) shooting from the field, their second-lowest percentage of the season.

The Aggies are in last place in the SEC
Not a whole lot I can add to this, except Vanderbilt is 0-4 in the SEC as well and look at the game they gave us.

That said, we cannot overlook them Thursday,,,in a season like they're having a win (or even a close loss) against a team like the Lady Vols, would be among their season highlights...

That said, I don't think we will blow them completely out of the water bc we will most probably play with a deep bench for a good portion of the game

Predictions
Lady Vols 99, TAMU 55
Sara "Buckets" will reemerge
we mat break the century mark tonight

FmH2IPmXgAAhuUK

@Coach Jumper 99-55
@volfan2012 80-52
@37620VOL 78-58

@Orange Maniac 72-55
@Vols2015 87-60
@travis929 70-62
@glv98 75-54
@Ladyvol777 79-49
@J-Dog 1313 87-46
@Rooster1 76-45
@VolBalls33 77-53
@chuckiepoo 75-58

Last edited:
They are averaging 52 points a game. We can't be the team that lets them do better than that especially if Barker is still out. Hoping for another road win which would be our third SEC road win. They can be fairly decent defensively but I still think we get to eighty Tennessee 80 A&M 52

Say a couple of games back not gonna lose before LSU ties up game sticking with it edia should get time

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo
Go Lady Vols! I am expecting a big game from Jackson and Horston, and I expect another big game from Striplin! We need a consistent scoring post player. I also expect our bench to continue to step up, and perhaps this is the game Sara gets out of her slump; we are going to need her!

TN: 87
A&M: 60

Massey has it 70-62 and Her Hoop Stats has it 71-55. I agree with others predicting a larger win, unless Barker is back, but even then I'd be very surprised with a single digit victory.

Tess sets the NCAA record for three points shots made in a game, going 25 for 27 in route to an 86 point night.

Not to be outdone, Rickea scores 87 points on 20 for 20 FG and 7-7 FT.

Jordan H. has quintuple double. 50 points, 50 assists, 50 rebounds, 20 steals and 20 blocks.

To keep the match fair, Kellie only uses those three players during the game.

Final score LVs 223 and TX AM 47

Tess sets the NCAA record for three points shots made in a game, going 25 for 27 in route to an 86 point night.

Not to be outdone, Rickea scores 87 points on 20 for 20 FG and 7-7 FT.

Jordan H. has quintuple double. 50 points, 50 assists, 50 rebounds, 20 steals and 20 blocks.

To keep the match fair, Kellie only uses those three players during the game.

Final score LVs 223 and TX AM 47

Unless my math is rusty, Rickea only has 47 points in your scenario. 😉

Unless my math is rusty, Rickea only has 47 points in your scenario. 😉

Oh crap the crystal ball box score only had the first half data entered for Rickea!!! Someone is getting fired you can rest assured. Such mistakes will not be tolerated. Be gone phantasmic score keeper!!!!!

The updated box score now reads 40 for 40 FG and 7-7 FT. [Those crappy refs did not give RJ any foul calls in the 2nd half!!]

Man, I’m so ready to see this team play again! Go Lady Vols!!! I can’t wait to play actual ranked teams, so we can see how we par up! UCONN has got to be a win for us!
…settle down there sparky. Don’t induce BVS

View attachment 530490
View attachment 530494

v
Texas_AM_2022.png

College Station, TX
Jan 12 (Thu)
9:00 P.M. ET
SECN-tv

TAMU 5-9 overall 0-4 Conference
Lost 8 of last 9 games
Lost last game to Ole Miss 57-38
Last game recap:
Playing with just seven players available for the fourth time this season, the Aggies once again got the job done on the defensive end but were unable to convert on the offensive opportunities. The Maroon & White held Ole Miss 16 points below its season scoring average. For the 2022-23 campaign, Texas A&M has held every opponent under their average scoring output. The Aggies limited the Rebels to 35.1% (20-of-57) shooting from the field, their second-lowest percentage of the season.

The Aggies are in last place in the SEC
Not a whole lot I can add to this, except Vanderbilt is 0-4 in the SEC as well and look at the game they gave us.

That said, we cannot overlook them Thursday,,,in a season like they're having a win (or even a close loss) against a team like the Lady Vols, would be among their season highlights...

That said, I don't think we will blow them completely out of the water bc we will most probably play with a deep bench for a good portion of the game

Predictions
Lady Vols 88, TAMU 55
Sara "Buckets" will reemerge

FmH2IPmXgAAhuUK

Texas A&M has our number in football while we hold the upper hand in basketball.

Chuck, what is BVS?

This term, as Chuck defined it above, was coined on the FB forum I believe to describe Vol fans beaten down by yrs of bad FB teams and had to work to have confidence in the team to win and would create unrealistic expectations. Actually was a very good definition of a lot of Vol FB fans while the team was stuck in purgatory for all those yrs. Hopefully Lady Vol BB and SB will not experience this syndrome.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
This term, as Chuck defined it above, was coined on the FB forum I believe to describe Vol fans beaten down by yrs of bad FB teams and had to work to have confidence in the team to win and would create unrealistic expectations. Actually was a very good definition of a lot of Vol FB fans while the team was stuck in purgatory for all those yrs. Hopefully Lady Vol BB and SB will not experience this syndrome.
…and all those robed in orange nod in assent … and murmur, “Amen”.

VN Store

Back