Game Thread Lady Vols at Texas A&M

I just hope they close out the first half well and not give them any momentum going into the second half.

Meghan has added that bullet pass to her arsenal just this year where she elevates over the double team and feeds it inside.

People rag her a lot so she needs to be praised when she expands her game like this.

Reactions: 1 person
Good timeout. They were getting ready to go on a run and score more in the last three minutes than they did the rest of the half.

why is reynolds in the game? is graves in foul trouble? she would be a better defender of gilbert than burdick or russell

We wilted when we were up 12 on ND and they started a run. We held off a run like that in this game. Some of it is the level of competition. Hopefully some of it is us getting better.

Have to wait until we play a top five team again to find out which it is.

We wilted when we were up 12 on ND and they started a run. We held off a run like that in this game. Some of it is the level of competition. Hopefully some of it is us getting better.

Have to wait until we play a top five team again to find out which it is.

I really believe it is running Reynolds more at the point. I hope the trend continues even when Massengale returns.

A&M is hot now. Need to cool them off.

Izzy is back and needs to stay on the court this half.

Holly with a good timeout again. She is being more proactive in this game.

VN Store

Back