Game Thread: Lady Vols 75 - Ohio State 87

I’m at a loss for words. I really hope we can turn it around in the 4th. Even if we do, this game has been extremely embarrassing! We’re getting the preseason national attention and come out and perform like this. Ohio St is good but gee wheez!

This is probably the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever witnessed…and our coach has zero answers or clue on what to do.

Refs are trash but at this point its on the coaches for not adjusting or putting together something to deal with this press. They have done it the entire game and we have zero answers

Reactions: flint
All I'm saying is, if they're going to whistle Tennessee for double dribbles and travels in the open court, it would be real swell if they'd whistle some of the Ohio State players when they shuffle their feet too. That's all I'm saying.

This isn’t on the refs. This team is falling apart on its own.

All I'm saying is, if they're going to whistle Tennessee for double dribbles and travels in the open court, it would be real swell if they'd whistle some of the Ohio State players when they shuffle their feet too. That's all I'm saying.
they are calling a good game. The better team is winning. Not the most talented team but the best team right now. Maybe we need a good trouncing so everyone can come back to reality and go to work getting better. Hype is wonderful but play on the court matters. Ohio State is better than we are right now.

Seems the board went from we’ve arrived to reality real quick. Not a good first outing when you get beat up like this.

VN Store

Back