Game Thread: Lady Vols 75 - Ohio State 87

Harper has shown that she cannot instill fundamentals and discipline in her teams. Turnovers have been a massive problem since
she took the job and nothing has changed---24 and the 4th quarter just started! That 3rd quarter was Warlick-like.

Where is all the talent that was supposedly got in the transfer group. Jackson is the real deal, Powell is pretty good....and?

If this isn't a wake up call it's going to be a long season!

I didn't love this game with all these new faces and trying to play together for the first time but we scheduled it and we got what we scheduled which was getting exposed!

So now you got film and you better fix it (which i think we can).

Didn’t expect this to get out of hand in the way it did. Extremely disappointing.

I suppose it’s better now than March, but with our schedule this season it only gets tougher. This is not a great Ohio State team and we are being embarrassed. The officiating was extremely poor which the team allowed to affect their mental focus.

The coaching is questionable at best in this one for me. We should be posting up their guards and shooting layups off the press. Sorry, but if you’re gonna win at this level teams should not be able to press you. Period.

Based on this game we will see a press in every game our opponents have enough numbers to do so.

Were done for it ..nobody else wanted to win or could not play to win due to the zebras ensuring our posts could not effect this game smh . Kellie baby you better get this train together before you get dropped off at the next stop .

I’ve seen enough.. just have no words simply no words.. this team has just imploded ! Know it’s way early in the season .. but just no excuse for not making adjustments and using your time outs to do so .. hope they turn it around and pull out a win .. 🏀

Reactions: alexvol
I’m at a loss for words. I really hope we can turn it around in the 4th. Even if we do, this game has been extremely embarrassing! We’re getting the preseason national attention and come out and perform like this. Ohio St is good but gee wheez!
Yep…zero excuse to be this unprepared.

Reactions: flint
I’m at a loss for words. I really hope we can turn it around in the 4th. Even if we do, this game has been extremely embarrassing! We’re getting the preseason national attention and come out and perform like this. Ohio St is good but gee wheez!
Embarrassing or exposing? Maybe a little of both.

Reactions: olddog and flint
This isn’t on the refs. This team is falling apart on its own.

I'm not saying the game's results are on the refs. And I'm not blaming the refs for them getting their doors blown off. But they're calling every ticky-tack foul on UT and definitely ignoring some pretty obvious turnovers from their home team.

It's still on Tennessee, regardless.

What an embarrassment. And I almost fell for the hype. No hustle. No discipline. No repercussions for poor play. No ownership. No guidance. No timeouts. Overrated.

Reactions: alexvol
Harper has shown that she cannot instill fundamentals and discipline in her teams. Turnovers have been a massive problem since
she took the job and nothing has changed---24 and the 4th quarter just started! That 3rd quarter was Warlick-like.

Where is all the talent that was supposedly got in the transfer group. Jackson is the real deal, Powell is pretty good....and?
Hence why she goes to the portal. She has shown she can’t recruit and coach up, so she hits the portal and hopes they come equipped.

Reactions: Harvey Peak

VN Store

Back