Game Thread: Lady Vols 75 - Ohio State 87

If Harper doesn’t get this team under control, we’ll lose by 20. She has to show up and get control. They are in a full out panic.

If Harper can't get this team to turn it around this season this very well could be her final year especially with the way recruiting just went and the way this team is performing right now . #KaraLawson shoulda coulda but didnt smh

No way. So far Kara has way more to prove than Kellie. Not at impressed with anything she’s done at Duke.

If Harper can't get this team to turn it around this season this very well could be her final year especially with the way recruiting just went and the way this team is performing right now . #KaraLawson shoulda coulda but didnt smh
Kara wouldnt stand for this crap

Reactions: olddog
Harper deserves criticism for this hot mess right now (turnovers) but what has Lawson proven exactly? Land recruits? Holly did as well but they underachieved.

I am not impressed with KJH timeout management. They team was in trouble and she did not call a timeout. 22 turnovers is not going to get it done.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
All I'm saying is, if they're going to whistle Tennessee for double dribbles and travels in the open court, it would be real swell if they'd whistle some of the Ohio State players when they shuffle their feet too. That's all I'm saying.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
If anyone had that line up in for that long, they would lose to anyone.
What coaching decisions were made in the 3rd is beyond me

I said last year that our team was not in good condition. There is NO reason to have #33 on the floor against a pressing team. It is like play 4 against 5.

Reactions: lfvol
Oh well, just shows a team with mediocre talent and a good coach can beat a team with a mediocre coach and great talent.

Absolutely no excuse for some of these line-ups and the revolving door changes. Very hard to beat a good team that way.

We just fell apart because there is nothing we can do consistently and rely upon because the lineup changes every two seconds.

Reactions: ttharp
Yikes. Our ladies are playing truly scared now, and that's not usually something a team overcomes. I hate it for them so much. 😢

VN Store

Back