Game Notes (PDF)

SOUTH CAROLINA

Roster
Schedule
Game Notes

Go Lady Vols!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: VolNExile and Remy
This was a tough game to begin with, made more difficult by the traveling woes. I have a hard time imagining that Tennessee will be in optimal shape to take this one

SC 78 UT 64

Keys to the game:
1. Keeping SC off the offensive boards
2. Not letting Cook get into a shooting rhythm
3. Limiting Boston inside or sending her to the bench in foul trouble
4. Defending Henderson's straight line drives to the hoop
5. Horston and Key being offensive threats to go along with Davis and Burrell

Horston vs Henderson who wins that matchup? That could be the deciding matchup of the entire game. We have to get big and efficient games out of everybody but we really have to see a lot of efficiency and production improvement at point guard otherwise no way we have a chance to win.

Horston vs Henderson who wins that matchup? That could be the deciding matchup of the entire game. We have to get big and efficient games out of everybody but we really have to see a lot of efficiency and production improvement at point guard otherwise no way we have a chance to win.
6'2" vs 5'7"

Size vs Quickness

Should be fun to watch.

If Horston can make a jump next year like Rae has this year, she will be DYNOMITE as JJ used to say. She is a good solid player with flashes of fantastic. I think she wants to do so good that when things don't go the way she wants, she gets down on herself. I think she just needs to snap and clear.

VN Store

Back