Game Thread: #17/19 LADY VOLS VS. TEXAS

I haven't seen all of the games, but what does KK bring to the court? Poor defense, misses layups, slow, bad hands, am I missing anything?

Not winning shooting 31 percent for the game. Not their defense we couldn't make a shot. I think some recruits that are better shooters in the classes to come.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Honestly this is the first game where it's looked like Holly's been coaching. Poor fundamentals, bad shooting, poor FT shooting.

Reactions: spojo13
I haven't seen all of the games, but what does KK bring to the court? Poor defense, misses layups, slow, bad hands, am I missing anything?
I ask this about 4 or 5 players on this team. We have to recruit better. And to this point, we aren’t.

Coach Harper did need to call that timeout earlier in the first half. With that said, we can’t be pessimistic based on one loss. Tennessee will regroup and will win at Stanford. I’m calling it now! Gotta stay optimistic!
Stanford will destroy this team. I’ll be stunned if we stay within 20.

Coach Harper did need to call that timeout earlier in the first half. With that said, we can’t be pessimistic based on one loss. Tennessee will regroup and will win at Stanford. I’m calling it now! Gotta stay optimistic!

You think we're going to beat The Tree? At Stanford? With Pac-12 refs and with ... you know ... them being #1?

LOL

Competitive pride is still not there. Too much casualness and carelessness. To this team, losing is just another option—a reasonable possible outcome.

It is going to be difficult to exorcise the demons that Warlick left. She impacted the mindset of this program in negative ways through negligence.

Now Harper can show the team it’s loss as evidence that there is a long way to go. She has been saying the right things, but I don’t think the players were buying, at least their play suggests they weren’t.

I’d rather see a loss now than 6 in a row in SEC play. I suspected we might lose this game. She Who Must Not Be Named’s weak schedule isn’t helping anything either.

Texas looks so much like us the last two years. They’ve got the pieces to be great on any night, but you never know what you’re gonna get. They’ll be up and down all season, beat a ranked team then lose to a sub .500 team.

LMAO.......don't get mad at me bc Tenn lost today....
Riiiight. Says the typical message board troll that starts sh*t but gets their feelings hurt when someone calls them out. I made a statement about how bad this team played today and you chose to be a smart a$$ in your response. But I'm the one that's mad...😂😂😂😂😂

VN Store

Back