'20 GA WR Ladd McConkey

For those who at least think they can evaluate film, how would you rank this kid against other receivers we're still after? Guys like Beckwith, Wideman, and Caldwell.
Honestly it's hard to make a comparison between guys that are 6'4 185+ lbs to a kid that is 5'9 165 lbs, they just play the game very differently. Looks good in the video, really quick and good separation and caught everything thrown to him, watched some of his Hudl seemed like a Mr. Do Everything for his team, IIRC he's a coaches kid, played WR, CB, QB, and PR, pretty good testing numbers at The Opening in Nashville, more quickness than speed though....... IMO I'd rather have Beckwith or Wideman, we have faster kids that are similar to McConkey coming already, and could use the size with at least one of our WR recruits, but that's all my opinion, TIFWIW which may not be a lot

If this kid's work ethic is what you say it is, then we want as many of these types as we can take... works practices and plays with a chip... other players feed off this.... Hope we can get-- seems to get good, quick separation...

If this kid's work ethic is what you say it is, then we want as many of these types as we can take... works practices and plays with a chip... other players feed off this.... Hope we can get-- seems to get good, quick separation...
Think you missed the joke.

Heard on local radio here in Chattanooga that UT and clemson offered today. This true?
Clemson has been re ruining him for awhile. They invited him up last year for a game. It is true Pruitt doing in-home tonight, expect an offer.

Watch his second video. 37 second mark - tell me he doesn’t look like Julian Edelman out there.

Reactions: Sleegro

VN Store

Back