'20 GA WR Ladd McConkey

Lot of people coming in late it seems the kid is small but a winner and will have financial support back and push him to further career. Word is family is big TN fans so if we offer I think he comes to us. He was offered last night after the basketball game. I live in the same small town so it’s been the buzz around here today.

It seems pretty obvious that one of the other positions for this class is going to be a receiver. This kid, Wideman, Caldwell, or maybe Willis may end up a part of the class.

Last edited:
Chaney seems to be much more active recruiting in January. I think he was last year too.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Not a film evaluator, but I love his name. Keep reading it as Ladd McHonkey.

Yes, I know.

giphy.gif

For those who at least think they can evaluate film, how would you rank this kid against other receivers we're still after? Guys like Beckwith, Wideman, and Caldwell.

Reactions: LittleVol
For those who at least think they can evaluate film, how would you rank this kid against other receivers we're still after? Guys like Beckwith, Wideman, and Caldwell.

The other guys Beck, Wide, and Cald all exceed him in physical appearance of what you want at WR.
Beckwith is a freak that can become a problem at WR.
Wideman not as physical as Beck but still a problem in the pass game.
Caldwell has the burst to run by you.

This kid looks like he'll beat you one on one all day long and frustrate your defense.
He's quick and will open up the outside for guys like Hyatt and Keyton.

1) Beckwith
2) Skills
3) Wideman
4) Caldwell
In that order of what we need imo...

VN Store

Back