'19 GA WR Jadon Haselwood (Oklahoma commit)

Per Callahan they're not sure yet if he's visiting this weekend. They'll possibly know in the next 24-48hrs. Nonetheless, Hasslewood is expected to visit the Vols one more time in the next week or two.

He was always a long shot for Tennessee. Pruitt's power run offense isn't the best showcase for his skillset, so it's surprising we picked up as much steam as we did. Final OVs to FSU and UGA-- still could get an unofficial, but it would be a hard pull.

As if FSU has some high power pass offense. He probably just ends up back at UGA

Reactions: AaronUT
As of right now time to move on from this kid. Don’t think we stand any chance. Don’t shoot the messenger...remember I deliver both good and bad news!

Bring on Payton and possibly Brown. What's the hold up with these two not being committed yet if Haselwood is out?

Bring on Payton and possibly Brown. What's the hold up with these two not being committed yet if Haselwood is out?
Not enough room for two more in positions that aren't vital right now... I'm not positive we even need two in this class... Keyton's pretty legit, I don't see him not working out... and I'm head over heels on Murphy... really need an elite RB and all the help in the trenches we can get IMO... especially if Watson and Pappoe are in the boat

Not enough room for two more in positions that aren't vital right now... I'm not positive we even need two in this class... Keyton's pretty legit, I don't see him not working out... and I'm head over heels on Murphy... really need an elite RB and all the help in the trenches we can get IMO... especially if Watson and Pappoe are in the boat

We need a WR that can take the top off a defense. Keyton seems very good but he doesnt have that elite speed we need. Both Brown and Payton have it

Reactions: MadWorld

May be vital due to losses to draft (Jennings and Calloway possible) and transfers (Johnson and Byrd) And all of a sudden we are thin at WR.

That's why I think we may take 3 WRs this class.

Reactions: One Vol One Fam
May be vital due to losses to draft (Jennings and Calloway possible) and transfers (Johnson and Byrd) And all of a sudden we are thin at WR.

That's why I think we may take 3 WRs this class.
I don't think Calloway's been featured enough to be better than a 5th round pick... and that ain't worth leaving school over when your program's on the upswing

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
I don't think Calloway's been featured enough to be better than a 5th round pick... and that ain't worth leaving school over when your program's on the upswing

I agree but with Pruitt wanting to become more of a ball control power run oriented offense and getting his own players in, Calloway may look to the NFL.

He only has one TD this year compared to 5 last year.

As of right now Haselwood is visiting tomorrow, so anything is possible, imo, if UT gets him on campus. It may be a pipe dream, but like I said, visiting tomorrow=a chance

Reactions: SCRocket

VN Store

Back