'19 GA WR Jadon Haselwood (Oklahoma commit)

When we land the Grayson 3, how much of a factor will be with Haselwood? Think I saw that he was friends with either Wanya or Pappoe.

If its between us and Miami and he ends up visiting, gotta feel good about our chances here.

Pardon my ignorance here. It has been a while since I've been on the Recruiting Forum, but I've been trying to play catchup the last few days. Who are the Grayson 3? I know Morris and Pappoe, but who is the third? There are several high-level recruits at Grayson (K Watson, K Jackson, T Jones, etc). TIA.

Reactions: leftygray
Pardon my ignorance here. It has been a while since I've been on the Recruiting Forum, but I've been trying to play catchup the last few days. Who are the Grayson 3? I know Morris and Pappoe, but who is the third? There are several high-level recruits at Grayson (K Watson, K Jackson, T Jones, etc). TIA.
Watson

If he's only going to visit once, it would be better to have him in the last weekend before the early signing period. We're trying to bring in the top targets and early signees that weekend.
Looking for confirmation - from this post and previous posts I’m assuming Haselwood is an EE? SIAP

I hope he visits unofficially this weekend and then takes an OV that weekend.

Would be ideal. If he makes it in this weekend, it'll be to watch our passing game. That's the selling point-- an offense that throws downfield, a QB who can make the vertical shots and other elite players who can build success quickly. He's all about going to the school that can best position him for the next level.

It didnt stop Eason. If you are playing on playing NFL football, you need to get on the field. Eason realized that and transferred. He's got 2 more years to get ready. No big rush when youre talking about the rest of your life.

Smh Eason left because he lost his job. He sits out this yr and starts next yr(fromm still will be at UGA) not even the same possible scenario as Fields as fromm could easily enter NFL draft after Jr season. Regardless of people that somehow think he sucks. NFL scouts don't think he sucks and will have him high in conversation because the kid is a mental playbook and clearly has showed when given a chance he can throw. There is a reason Haselwood decommitted because smart won't let the cuff off of the offense. Hard to blame him when you have the top 2 RBs it seems for the past million clAsses

Maybe we are slow playing our recruits that aren’t as highly ranked. I hope this isn’t directed towards us

Attachments

• 6B43C64C-1E2E-4C8F-ABD1-486B54EA8D4E.png
    6B43C64C-1E2E-4C8F-ABD1-486B54EA8D4E.png
    140.7 KB · Views: 372
Maybe we are slow playing our recruits that aren’t as highly ranked. I hope this isn’t directed towards us
could probalby be directed at a couple schools depending on how you wanna look at it.

it's that time of the year.

recruits know the game. if they have legit offers and don't 'want to play the game, they definitely don't have to. not trying to be dickish about it, but it's the truth. looks like he's got 3 places he's down to, us, Ole Miss and MSU. i'm sure one of the 3 would take his committment right now.........

Reactions: TGFHeupel16
Don’t confuse them with the Crowder 5

VN Store

Back