'19 GA WR Jadon Haselwood (Oklahoma commit)

I agree that I wouldn’t do it, but they had that play in their back pocket last year too. They would have ran it earlier if they got that same look. If Rodriquez hits the FG, Bama never gains momentum down 3 scores, Saban said the same.
Speculation 😧
Easy for Saban to have humility as the victor. 😜

Reactions: secking
Agree, always easier to be gracious as the victor but campaigned for Ga to be left out, he admitted he didn’t want to play them again.
I would think there wouldn't be a more endearing statement he could make than "I don't want no rematch".

I agree that I wouldn’t do it, but they had that play in their back pocket last year too. They would have ran it earlier if they got that same look. If Rodriquez hits the FG, Bama never gains momentum down 3 scores, Saban said the same.

That was the biggest play of the game. Was at a venue with friends who are very big Georgia fans and when he missed, they said Bama will come back. It just had that field. Just like if Falcons has kicked a FG instead of letting Ryan get sacked in the Super Bowl.

Reactions: secking
If Yurcich comes here he’s most definitely running air raid
XM had a stat on QBs from Air Raid offenses, said only 2 in history weren’t busts in the NFL, thought that was interesting. If wanted air raid, I would have grabbed Leach, the guy who is best at it. Plus, he’s a great interview.

XM had a stat on QBs from Air Raid offenses, said only 2 in history weren’t busts in the NFL, thought that was interesting. If wanted air raid, I would have grabbed Leach, the guy who is best at it. Plus, he’s a great interview.
NFL is changing though. Baker/Mahomes both came from air raid offenses and looking like anything but busts so far.

I also thought CP was wanting a smash mouth running game.

Why would bring in a proven offensive coordinator if you're going to ask him to change his system?
That's the most intriguing thing about him being the target now according to some.

He doesn't really fit Pruitts ideas.
Is he completely turned loose? Do what you do.
Has he agreed to make some changes to what he knows to fit the mold better?

I dont see where you bring this guy in if you re making drastic changes to what he's been successful at. Serves neither party and it d.c. oesnt make sense why he would agree to that.

Haslewood playing at 1 pm tomorrow for a state championship, games were moved from last Saturday because of the MLS Cup.

Reactions: quadlee21
Why would bring in a proven offensive coordinator if you're going to ask him to change his system?
This is just me spitballing, nothing more but Colquitt plays in the state championship Wednesday at 8. IF Rush Propst was a candidate for OC, he would be available in a couple days. To be clear, haven’t heard that just thought of that looking at the schedule next two days.

I am satisfied that CJP was a better choice as HC. Leach has never had a good defense where he has coached. I don't think he would ever win an SEC title if he were HC of a SEC team. I would not mind if he was our OC, but do nor want as HC.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back