'19 GA WR Jadon Haselwood (Oklahoma commit)

Jr Baker is a troll. We should find him and kick his dawg loving tail off the coast of Miami and set him adrift forever.

Per Callahan, visit went well but unless he changes visit plans and takes official to TN this wknd instead this is likely Miami or UGA who have had longer relationship with him

Yes but they still have FAKEPUNT Kirby so that still are not there.

The play is there, Fields/Center waits to long to hike the ball giving Bama time to recover. It’s the very same play from 2012 SECCG that Ga used. Bama was in punt safe and they leave the end open. In 2012 Ga hiked the ball within 5 seconds from set, this game it was hiked with 8 seconds left, watch the play and you can see the Bama adjustment, Mack Wilson rolls over the end at the last second. If not, is anyone on that field going to catch Swift with a 10 yd head start? The play was there, got the look they wanted, just waited 5 seconds too late. You want aggressive or passive coaches?

The play is there, Fields/Center waits to long to hike the ball giving Bama time to recover. It’s the very same play from 2012 SECCG that Ga used. Bama was in punt safe and they leave the end open. In 2012 Ga hiked the ball within 5 seconds from set, this game it was hiked with 8 seconds left, watch the play and you can see the Bama adjustment, Mack Wilson rolls over the end at the last second. If not, is anyone on that field going to catch Swift with a 10 yd head start? The play was there, got the look they wanted, just waited 5 seconds too late. You want aggressive or passive coaches?

You punt there and pend them deep.

11 yds to go midfield chance for it to make bowl championship series and have a team that could win it. You punt no brainer and I coached for 30 yrs and a big risk taker but 11 yds was to much and a bad spot. We all have our opinions and I do respect yours sir.

You punt there and pend them deep.
20-30 yards difference since the punter had failed each time to pin Bama, go the avg and say 25, you give 25 against an offense that couldn’t be stopped at that point, they had the momentum, coaches will tell you, sometimes YOU have to create your own momentum. Going early actually gave UGA to drive back down. Two games, 120 minutes, Bama has led for exactly one minute.

11 yds to go midfield chance for it to make bowl championship series and have a team that could win it. You punt no brainer and I coached for 30 yrs and a big risk taker but 11 yds was to much and a bad spot. We all have our opinions and I do respect yours sir.
I agree that I wouldn’t do it, but they had that play in their back pocket last year too. They would have ran it earlier if they got that same look. If Rodriquez hits the FG, Bama never gains momentum down 3 scores, Saban said the same.

Reactions: PYSCHO
I agree that I wouldn’t do it, but they had that play in their back pocket last year too. They would have ran it earlier if they got that same look. If Rodriquez hits the FG, Bama never gains momentum down 3 scores, Saban said the same.
You are right there.

VN Store

Back