'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

SIAP...

Swain did a interview with the kid for his Swain Event + subscribers and the kid has a job he works also. Thought that was pretty cool. I am sure there isn't to many 4 star recruits who are actually working a job. These type of kids are culture changing kids that we need in the program.

SIAP...

Swain did a interview with the kid for his Swain Event + subscribers and the kid has a job he works also. Thought that was pretty cool. I am sure there isn't to many 4 star recruits who are actually working a job. These type of kids are culture changing kids that we need in the program.
It’s not as rare as you think. Ramel had a part time job, also. Might just be a Marietta thing idk.

Anybody read the article Callahan posted about ojulari? Give us the scoop.
He said he was still "pretty solid" to us. LSU and Georgia still contacting him. He will probably go to several UGA games this fall to see his brother play. He doesn't have any other visit plans, continued to say nice things about us, but it didn't comfort me much.

He said he was still "pretty solid" to us. LSU and Georgia still contacting him. He will probably go to several UGA games this fall to see his brother play. He doesn't have any other visit plans, continued to say nice things about us, but it didn't comfort me much.

Use of "pretty" ain't pretty, IMO

Big brother getting quality playing time and making it pay off. I'm more worried he gets in BJ's ear more than I worry the Georgia coaching staff will. "Pretty solid" isn't exactly what I wanted to hear. I may be wrong but I didn't think Georgia went after BJ really hard did they?

Big brother getting quality playing time and making it pay off. I'm more worried he gets in BJ's ear more than I worry the Georgia coaching staff will. "Pretty solid" isn't exactly what I wanted to hear. I may be wrong but I didn't think Georgia went after BJ really hard did they?
I don't think they had a spot for him until Brenton Cox left which was right before he committed to us.

Reactions: HouseDividedVol
Ojluari was part of a Blue Devils defense that struggled to contain Grayson's rushing attack in Friday's 28-14 loss. Despite the Rams missing Clemson commit Phil Mafah, backup tailback Lafayette Gurvin Jr. scored three rushing touchdowns.
-VQ

I take any of his stats on defense with a grain of salt. Him being a undersized offensive tackle playing big boy Georgia football trying to protect his QB has to be killing him on defense. I love this kid and hope we hang on to him
Yeah, I think this kid is going to be a good one. His brother who's a redshirt freshman at UGA looks like he's going to be a beast, I noticed him flashing a couple of times in their game with Vanderbilt and those bloodlines usually run true.

Reactions: quadlee21
giphy.gif

This kid will be a stud. My guess is he decommits because no one wants to get on board a sinking ship.

VN Store

Back