'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

My new favorite character...Craig! 🤣
Loved when he did the “mass feed” at the community council meeting.

I thought the last 2 episodes of S1 were a bit subpar, probably because the first 8 were so very good, but the vampiric council episode with all of the actors who were previously in vampire movies or tv shows was hilarious. And the Baron's Night Out on the Town episode was especially funny.

Reactions: McDad
I thought the last 2 episodes of S1 were a bit subpar, probably because the first 8 were so very good, but the vampiric council episode with all of the actors who were previously in vampire movies or tv shows was hilarious. And the Baron's Night Out on the Town episode was especially funny.
Baron’s Night was epic! I think there was a lot of improv on the show...which adds something to the dialogue if I’m correct.

Reactions: McDad
Baron’s Night was epic! I think there was a lot of improv on the show...which adds something to the dialogue if I’m correct.
1 question and folks can get back on topic.
Which episode had the fight with the werewolves? Tossing the chew toy over the side was epic.

Reactions: butchna
1 question and folks can get back on topic.
Which episode had the fight with the werewolves? Tossing the chew toy over the side was epic.
That was one of the earlier ones. Didn’t watch them in order. Recorded the pilot and didn’t watch it for weeks. Then had to catch up On Demand. The werewolves were hilarious. The chick said something real gangsta and the leader chided her on the choice of language and it became a racial thing. 😅

Reactions: chargervol
This kid will be a stud. My guess is he decommits because no one wants to get on board a sinking ship.
Yes, he will be a stud. I don’t see him decommitting unless the wheels really fall which I don’t see either. Nothing is ever more than 99% in recruiting, but he comes from a good family, loyal family. Think he sticks.

Yes, he will be a stud. I don’t see him decommitting unless the wheels really fall which I don’t see either. Nothing is ever more than 99% in recruiting, but he comes from a good family, loyal family. Think he sticks.

You’ve said that the whole time, that he’s loyal and once he commits, he sticks.

VN Store

Back