'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

Question for everyone... If you had a son who was capable of playing college football at the highest level and were concerned about him putting himself into a position to be drafted, learn from the best and win at the highest level would you feel like you would encourage him to go to Tennessee?

I love UT and it still ruins my Saturday when they lose but its becoming tougher and tougher to encourage my son to even watch them over other games.

Gonna pick out his wife for him too? Or his first job? House? Neighborhood? Helicopter much?

I wouldn't be doing my job as a parent if I made decisions for my kid by the time he goes to college. He's a grown ass man if I raised him right and he's fully capable of making the decision that's best for him. You know, like Archie did with Peyton. Inserting influence where it's not welcomed is probably not the best move.

He sure found a neutral way to paint the recruitment hahah..

he chooses very negative context from his articles. So as an outside observer I can see how he’s spinning it for clicks. Also I’m just making an observation, and truthfully listening to local media regurgitate vol nation questions in every player interview and Pruitt interview verifies the negative slant.
********!

If you are like me, you could have paid for your daughter and her closest friend to attend the university of their choice for the money you have spent on softball.
My stepdaughter’s equipment gluts our garage. She had offers...but “was done playing”. Now she has a college degree, we have a grandson and that mass amount could have financed both hers and his educations.

Reactions: jp1
How is
Today's column was okay, but he's been garbage lately. Totally different than when The Athletic started. His 9/25 column was his low point (he compared Pruitt to Butch, Dooley, and Fulmer on losses).
showing the reality of how bad Pruitt has been here at this point isn’t a low point for anyone but Pruitt.

Gonna pick out his wife for him too? Or his first job? House? Neighborhood? Helicopter much?

I wouldn't be doing my job as a parent if I made decisions for my kid by the time he goes to college. He's a grown ass man if I raised him right and he's fully capable of making the decision that's best for him. You know, like Archie did with Peyton. Inserting influence where it's not welcomed is probably not the best move.

Your proving my point in your reply.... the only reason Peyton went to Tennessee over Ole Miss is because at the time Ole Miss was a disaster! UT was more advantageous for Peyton.

A lock? I would say no. His brother at GA is still actively recruiting him to go there. Plus when he did commit it was before the season started.......need I say more.

Your proving my point in your reply.... the only reason Peyton went to Tennessee over Ole Miss is because at the time Ole Miss was a disaster! UT was more advantageous for Peyton.

You said, "Question for everyone". Mine is a generic answer to anybody who has a college aged son (which I do). I couldn't tell which side of the argument you fell on. But I read a lot of 'loyalty' type posts where this subject is concerned.

All my kids know what UT means to me and I've told anyone who'll listen that everything I have today is because of UT. Wife, career, etc. But it's a huge mistake, in my opinion, to force your beliefs on your college aged kids as to what school they should go to, what major they should have, etc. They have to make their own decisions or I haven't done one thing to make them strong and independent young adults. It would be selfish of me to force my opinion on my child. Nor would I tell them not to go down the path I did if that's what they decide to do.

Plenty of my classmates from UT have kids going to Vanderbilt, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Auburn, Florida, Georgia Tech, etc. It usually has more to do with out of state tuition or how much scholarship money is on the line. UTK doesn't have a legacy program where tuition is concerned you know. The loyalty thing is more of a one way street by my estimation.

14_5372910.jpg

I was confused by the 2 different heights and weights. I am glad to see the 6'4" 215.
WDE
6-4
40 4.65
CLASS OF 20
Marietta, GA (Marietta)

247 - BJ Ojulari, Marietta, Weak-Side Defensive End

RIVALS - Rivals.com

OFFERS - Aubby, Gators, UGa, GT, KY, Mich, NCSt, TCU, VT, VOLS, LSU, Cuse

VN Store

Back