'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

Uhhh Barnett was 100% a speed rusher
He could rush with speed, but it’s not like he was 230 pounds. I forgot about Maggitt (230) and he was flying around the edge. But Barnett ran through some people. There was some guy who played for the 49ers as an OLB in the mid-00s too.

I just think Crouch and Ojulari and Harrison are the beginning of generations of great pass-rushers.

He’s not just running around the outside from a wide 9 technique, he is knifing inside, getting leverage, and blowing running plays up in the backfield. That’s a great use of functional strength for a guy who will still put on another 30-40 pounds.

This

When I first saw his measurable (mainly weight) I thought he'd just be an out side linebacker / pass rusher. But when his strength he could play 3-4 DE at 250-260. Theres not doubt he'll get there. If he can get to 270 and keep speed he'll be an All-American. He looks like he has the frame to do it.

Do we know if BJ is a EE? If he is, I think he will get significant playing time. If he isnt, i think he will get significant playing time.

He knows how to get to the QB and doesnt waste anytime getting there.

VN Store

Back