'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

This kid can go pound sand. Don’t wanna be a part of an up trending Vols program after that win yesterday and the performance vs Alabama? Then fine, go pound sand. Hopefully Pruitt will pull a Spurrier and nonchalantly say “fine, go somewhere else, we’ll beat you when we play you”.

Figured he would since he chose LSU (even though he didn’t go) game instead of ours. Best of luck to him and wherever he chooses to go. He will beast out for anyone I hope he changes his mind back to the good guys

247 is just now finding out about the decommit. When Coach O sent out his last “hold that tiger” tweet yesterday and BJ liked it. Then there wasn’t a commitment public. Had a feeling this was over because he’s been all LSU lately.

247 is just now finding out about the decommit. When Coach O sent out his last “hold that tiger” tweet yesterday and BJ liked it. Then there wasn’t a commitment public. Had a feeling this was over because he’s been all LSU lately.
There was a commitment.. Malcolm Greene. Callahans Post is the only one I’ve seen saying this. Nobody else, haven’t even heard from BJ himself yet.

There was a commitment.. Malcolm Greene. Callahans Post is the only one I’ve seen saying this. Nobody else, haven’t even heard from BJ himself yet.
You’re right. I missed that one, still BJ has been all LSU since AG committed and UGA before that. Some of us didn’t want to admit it but knew this was coming

Reactions: UpstateVol613

VN Store

Back