• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

UGA has his freaking brother. VN response: “not worried”

We have Keyton and Bailey. VN response: “we’ve got the connections”

LSU has had Gilbert for a couple of hours now. VN response: “he gone”
i have a feeling Gilbert deal aint done.

Yeah.. Ojulari himself.

But of course you think our highest rated signee is gonna be Will Albright and that Pruitt is getting fired at the end of the year.
I believe he is solid and I would use all my officals if I were a recruit, but it is a chance for another staff to get in his ear. He could be 99.99% solid but it's not over until he signs.

Don’t know how much we look into this but he did favorite this on his twitter

Attachments

• C74AE1DE-17C6-4098-978D-3A0250392ED0.jpeg
    C74AE1DE-17C6-4098-978D-3A0250392ED0.jpeg
    306.4 KB · Views: 211
With Gilbert, I think LSU is at something like 22 commits. So at most they have 3 spots left. JMO, but they probably have at least 3 guys higher on their board than BJ given their success this year.
You would be wrong. LSU was our primary competition when we landed BJ. They want him badly.

Gilbert and BJ are supposedly close. I'd be worried here. Bailey has a great relationship with the staff as long as the staff stays Bailey will be here.
I still say UGA from a coach who coaches at Marietta. But could be wrong. I still don’t think he goes anywhere.

My sources tell me that Gilbert chose LSU because of a certain little hostess at LSU that he immediately developed a crush on so all other theories about his decision are not legit. On a more serious note, I wonder how Gilbert’s decision affects his relationship with Harrison the rest of the season.

Nah, he just doesn't want to be a part of that Kirby Dumb thing that is overtaking Georgia. We have the better coaches by far.
The draw of UGA would be playing with his brother, so if they develop interest, I'd be worried. It's not about the coaches.

VN Store

Back