'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

Thank GOD for dumbazz coaches! šŸ˜Ž
200w.gif

I asked around to people close to each program, and hereā€™s what I gathered.

LSU, Auburn and Tennessee are the teams to watch. Georgia has his brother playing OLB for them now (Azeez Ojulari), but they really have not ever pressed. Will likely be too late in the game at this stage if they do decide they want to turn up the heat with a week left. Alabama and Florida arenā€™t really in the picture from what I gathered.

Now, where does LSU stand against Auburn and Tennessee? Tennessee had some confidence in the spring, but that has since cooled with the push that LSU and Auburn made. Now, Tennessee will do all they can over the next week. They want to reel him in. But has too much progress been made by others? I feel like Auburn and LSU are the two out front, and I have LSU in the driverā€™s seat. Thatā€™s from talking to sources on a few different sides, including in Marietta. Things obviously are fluid, but as I mentioned on Wednesday, I like where LSU stands right now with a week to go. Ojulari was quick to get back with me on Wednesday after he announced his decision date, and he spoke highly of the staff, facilities and more. LSU was also the last team to host him.
-Shea Dixon/LSU247

I can't get hyped up for this kid anymore.

Don't get me wrong - I love him to join the good guys, but like others have lamented, seems like he wants to be anywhere but Knoxville.

So Imma (try to) stay off this roller coaster so it doesn't hurt as bad come ESD and he ends up in Auburn or LSU or UGA

Just say I am not worried like I was a few days ago
Iā€™m guessing he announced a commitment date to commit to Georgia, and Kirby screwed it up, so he will announce to LSU. I just donā€™t see him being a Vol. It seems he has been trying to find any other option beside TN.

Whatā€™s odd is that his brother is now in the starting two-deep at UGA. You would think that would smooth things over with the little bro.

VN Store

Back