'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

hill? butchna, sometimes i don't know what angle you're taking, lol? i'm simply excited about Nieds. i think the guy deserves a raise. Not once have i ever proclaimed insider status/requested payment in ecreds/or stated discovery of and or pretended to be connected to any coach. it's silly stupid fun.

Or if you want to be acting comptroller for UTAD and worry about that raise money.

I know this one thing... @butchna is calculated in his insults. He sort of sets up his next haymaker with hyperbole.

Not bad for a guy of his vintage. 😜

I know this one thing... @butchna is calculated in his insults. He sort of sets up his next haymaker with hyperbole.

Not bad for a guy of his vintage. 😜
If that's the way you want to roll, more power. I've got better things to do than sit on line doling out condescension to fellow UT fans. Speaks more about him than me.

Watching him play w Harrison Bailey for the 7a GA championship game. Wish we could get back in on him. He's a playmaker.

Holding out hope here, but its a long shot
I haven't heard any smoke on BJ, assuming BJ and Webb (not committed currently) to LSU unless something picks up steam very soon. However, Georgia is working on another LSU commit so wouldn't be complete shock if there is a flip to Georgia for one i.e. Burton. No real news on Jarrett, nobody really has him going to LSU but pretty quiet at this late stage.

Not sure there is any other names LSU and Tennessee would be wrangling over at this point. Should have most of this worked out in the next 72 hours.

I haven't heard any smoke on BJ, assuming BJ and Webb (not committed currently) to LSU unless something picks up steam very soon. However, Georgia is working on another LSU commit so wouldn't be complete shock if there is a flip to Georgia for one i.e. Burton. No real news on Jarrett, nobody really has him going to LSU but pretty quiet at this late stage.

Not sure there is any other names LSU and Tennessee would be wrangling over at this point.
Gilbert

Reactions: Orangeslice13

Not sure there is any other names LSU and Tennessee would be wrangling over at this point. Should have most of this worked out in the next 72 hours.

You saying Jarrett isn't going to stick with LSU?

You saying Jarrett isn't going to stick with LSU?

I haven't heard any smoke that he isn't sticking. See if he signs this week.

Assuming as an EE that's a done deal, maybe a wrong assumption (crazier things have happen). Many of the EEs are starting practice later this week. The only ones I have heard any real smoke at all on are Evans (who hasn't officially committed, I take it as a flip if he goes anywhere else) and Burton (current commit).

Greene will flip to Clemson.

I am assuming Clowney maybe out if both BJ and Webb sign Wednesday.

How much has Tennessee recruited him?

Nothing related to BJ or even recruiting...

Just wanted to say LSU-SIU, you're a class act. I personally have always liked you as a poster.

You ask questions. Post information. Don't try to cause waves, but don't take shyt if someone tries to make waves with you.

Best non UT poster on the board imo. Better than some UT posters too.

Nothing related to BJ or even recruiting...

Just wanted to say LSU-SIU, you're a class act. I personally have always liked you as a poster.

You ask questions. Post information. Don't try to cause waves, but don't take shyt if someone tries to make waves with you.

Best non UT poster on the board imo. Better than some UT posters too.
Stfu old geezer

VN Store

Back