GA TE Kyle Morlock (Shorter University transfer)

if he joins us,I hope he pans out but I don’t see “star tight end” when I watch him and his competition level

Most of the big schools disagree
I understand that and I’m fine with not just going with the flow. Those guys get paid a lot of money to be right. If he’s great I’m cool with being completely wrong.
I just see him as a big guy playing against undermanned competition.

Reactions: T2P_Priceless
I was also told from a source close to TE Kyle Morlock a TE transfer who officially visits on December 9th that FSU sits in a solid spot here after the Vols OC took the S Fla job. There is a tentative date to visit the Vols in the 16th so it will be interesting to see if he still visits. Either way feels like FSU is in a good spot.
-FSU On3 Mod

Prob wouldn't be able to lure him in or get him him to even sniff, but there's a young TE at ND buried on the depth chart that was the #1 rated TE coming out of HS at Hart County (GA) and top 30 overall for 2021. Had a handful of D1 offers after his sophomore year in HS and by the time graduated had around 19 D1 offers. He played some on speial teams last year as a Frosh and got injured and had knee surgery. Very limited if any action this year anywhere. He was also a CBK recruit, so he may be a little lower on Freeman's ladder. But, he also chose ND for the academic degree he'll get. Academically, he's a sophomore, but he probably has 3 years left after this year unless they can get him a medical on top of a RS. Then he'd have 4 years. (Cane Berrong #81).

SI All-American Candidate Cane Berrong Highlights and Evaluation - SI All-American

His D1 offer list was 17 P5 plus 1.
Miami, LSU, Penn St, SoCar, Wisc, UF, UGA, ND, UT, Ohio St, GT, AU, NC ST, Bama, Sooners, FSU, Ark, and East Carolina

Reactions: Tnfan41

VN Store

Back