‘23 GA TE Ethan Davis (Tennessee commit)

The crazy coaching carousel. Clemson being down and losing both coordinators.
Auburn under a complete collapse internally. Our entire staff staying intact, and Hendo Cinco coming back to put up ridiculous stats (and hopefully have a Heisman campaign launched for him). All this is setting up for us to have a monster '23 class. Could the stars finally be aligning for the Vols?

Auburn under a complete collapse internally. Our entire staff staying intact, and Hendo Cinco coming back to put up ridiculous stats (and hopefully have a Heisman campaign launched for him). All this is setting up for us to have a monster '23 class. Could the stars finally be aligning for the Vols?
I’m still not sure we don’t have some staff turnover. I hope we don’t but with all the open jobs I’m not sure someone doesn’t get poached.

Dunno... But, if it does and we have a special-ish year and beat some teams that matter along the way... Imma be...
1639940026804.gif

Helps us with Vic Burley imo

If their QB is any good next year this guy will go for well over 1k yards with Hunter gone and likely climb the rankings/play in an All American game. Don't think we ever had a TE play in one of those games.

VN Store

Back