‘23 GA TE Ethan Davis (Tennessee commit)

bigl3327

The crazy coaching carousel. Clemson being down and losing both coordinators.
Auburn under a complete collapse internally. Our entire staff staying intact, and Hendo Cinco coming back to put up ridiculous stats (and hopefully have a Heisman campaign launched for him). All this is setting up for us to have a monster '23 class. Could the stars finally be aligning for the Vols?

Rocky Volboa

Auburn under a complete collapse internally. Our entire staff staying intact, and Hendo Cinco coming back to put up ridiculous stats (and hopefully have a Heisman campaign launched for him). All this is setting up for us to have a monster '23 class. Could the stars finally be aligning for the Vols?
I’m still not sure we don’t have some staff turnover. I hope we don’t but with all the open jobs I’m not sure someone doesn’t get poached.

jakez4ut

Patience... It's what's for dinner
Dunno... But, if it does and we have a special-ish year and beat some teams that matter along the way... Imma be...
1639940026804.gif

allvolrecruiting

Helps us with Vic Burley imo

VN Store