‘23 GA TE Ethan Davis (Tennessee commit)

That is a strong statement, “I’m locked in. There’s no going to see anybody else...............”

Let's see if he is a man of his words....................Flip-flops are comfortable and easy to take on and off.
That’s great cause just yesterday the VQ guys said he is going to blow up and will be a battle to keep

Reactions: Vol8188
Please don’t tag AtoZ articles. They don’t deserve the clicks. Anybody else notice on the podcast AP was crushing on Ethan? He comes to Ktown and he already has a fangirl.

Reactions: TNHopeful505
Normally, a football player that excels on the basketball court shows tremendous athletic ability and bodes well for what he can do for the Vols when he arrives.
Didn’t I read somewhere that Heupel/Golesh look specifically for basketball players at WR? Ability to high-point the ball like going for a rebound.

Man we ain't had an elite/good even tight end in I couldn't tell u how long..Was Written really the last great dude?That's amazing to me,I guess the way offenses run now their not as important as they once were,I'm not sure.Im not a big fan of Warren or Fant,maybe they show up idk.Kid like Davis can really make this offense even better.

Man we ain't had an elite/good even tight end in I couldn't tell u how long..Was Written really the last great dude?That's amazing to me,I guess the way offenses run now their not as important as they once were,I'm not sure.Im not a big fan of Warren or Fant,maybe they show up idk.Kid like Davis can really make this offense even better.
Mychal Rivera

Yea I guess I should have worded that differently,Riveria and Stocker made impacts but if u asked most casual fans everyone would say Witten.Jusf the impact he's made,at the same name 10 Tight Ends playing rite now that really change the game like that..I get it it's a debatable question.

What about volleyball players? They are slam dunk TE's right?

Interesting u say that,I know my daughter played for 8 years,we actually hired a recruiter person get tape out etc until Covid hit and really messed up alot of things..Errr don't get me started,couldn't happen worse time..But yea some of those girls could jump out the building and were athletic as hell.I wonder if their just isn't a big guys volleyball market or if it just doesn't translate.I haven't looked I won't lie,but u don't hear of many volleyball converted to football players.

Interesting u say that,I know my daughter played for 8 years,we actually hired a recruiter person get tape out etc until Covid hit and really messed up alot of things..Errr don't get me started,couldn't happen worse time..But yea some of those girls could jump out the building and were athletic as hell.I wonder if their just isn't a big guys volleyball market or if it just doesn't translate.I haven't looked I won't lie,but u don't hear of many volleyball converted to football players.
Woody Quinn may have ended the volleyball to football player market, at least for UT.

Woody Quinn may have ended the volleyball to football player market, at least for UT.

Man I rem that whole situation now that u mention it..I guess I could do a lil research instead of posting my lazy questions 🤣....Been a long week,I just had that thought as I was reading

Reactions: therickbol
Man I rem that whole situation now that u mention it..I guess I could do a lil research instead of posting my lazy questions 🤣....Been a long week,I just had that thought as I was reading
No worries. That whole situation should have given us cause for pause with Butch.

Reactions: TitanicVolz
No worries. That whole situation should have given us cause for pause with Butch.

I give him this,he had me Bamboozled..My friend laughed his a** off and was like "Wait we hired the one guy that Dooley actually beat"😂...Man he was right with that.Its a shame also cause Butch had the chance to really do something special here as corny as he was.I think the job and spotlight got to be to much for him and he resorted to anything possible to save face.

VN Store

Back