'20 GA RB Jahmyr Gibbs (Bama Commit)

Ok so Barstool. That’s the only reason? I guess it couldn’t have anything to do with JS just so happens to be coached by one of, if not the best DBs to ever play and Hunter is a DB?
Jackson State was coached by that same DB for a year and a half while Hunter was committed to FSU. It wasn't until Barstool ponied up $2M that Hunter decided to flip.

Jackson State was coached by that same DB for a year and a half while Hunter was committed to FSU. It wasn't until Barstool ponied up $2M that Hunter decided to flip.
Why would Barstool, company in New York City, founded by a guy that graduated from Michigan, care or even prefer what that a prospect end up at Jackson State.... in Jackson, Mississippi?

... and why is this conversation in Gibbs' thread? lol

Why would Barstool, company in New York City, founded by a guy that graduated from Michigan, care or even prefer what that a prospect end up at Jackson State.... in Jackson, Mississippi?

... and why is this conversation in Gibbs' thread? lol
Because Deon works/worked for Barstool Sports. Not sure about currently, but I think he may still be affiliated in some way.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
200.gif

As I said way earlier in this thread, I think this is an odd choice. He may not end up being the number one or even two RB at Alabama. Why take that chance.

Reactions: volnut1

VN Store

Back