'21 GA RB Cody Brown

2019-09-29-Everythings-Fine-Hero-Image-for-Slide-Deck-300x209.jpg

Man...social media, hashtags...I know im getting up there in age, but I don't like it. #freeme I don't like it...unless TN has told them no, they can get in line...there is a lot going on right now
Yes. It's more like #lookatme. This generation has a need to make everything they do a public spectacle.

Why be negative towards the young man? We want volunteers not hostages. If his heart is not at UT then UT and him are both better off somewhere else. He has never even been through a practice. Good luck to him.

then he should have never signed.

Well he did so thinking he was gonna play for a different coach.

Will never understand fans being butt hurt over a kid changing his mind when the staff he had a relationship with is now completely different.
If he doesn't want to play here, that is fine. All he has to do is request a release from his letter of intent like everyone else. Tennessee's policy through the last 2 coaching changes has been to grant those without restriction during a change. We had a problem under Dooley with Aaron Douglas, but that was 11 years ago. Since then, if you want out... you are out. There was no reason for this kid to put that on Twitter. He will get his release... he just wanted to whine a little bit.

I get that some kids commit moreso to the coach than the school. I think with some of these recruits, Pruitt was recruiting them to him vs. recruiting them to/for the program. Some I believe bought into the program itself while others bought in strictly to him. If I was a signee, I would at least give the new coach a chance and then if it's not working out, transfer out the next season.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
If he doesn't want to play here, that is fine. All he has to do is request a release from his letter of intent like everyone else. Tennessee's policy through the last 2 coaching changes has been to grant those without restriction during a change. We had a problem under Dooley with Aaron Douglas, but that was 11 years ago. Since then, if you want out... you are out. There was no reason for this kid to put that on Twitter. He will get his release... he just wanted to whine a little bit.

Wondering if you feel the same way about the use of Twitter when a recruit or player pumps up UT on there?

I’m sure they will let him out. No reason having a kid that doesn’t want to be here. Honestly it would be nice if Chandler found his way back here. He left for not being a fit and now is a fit lol how ironic

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Wondering if you feel the same way about the use of Twitter when a recruit or player pumps up UT on there?
I think it’s all getting out of hand. Even our current signees that are on campus trying to get more followers...
win games and you’ll get all the attention you can handle...but I’m old...so my perspective is what it is

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
New start, new blood.

Don't wanna be here? i'd MUCH rather struggle for a bit then find the players that have thicker skin, and tougher mindsets.
All of this attrition is worth it to be rid of Pruitt. The talent he brought in has been slow to develop and the 2020 season was a disaster. He was never going to win here... and that's not even addressing the violations.

All of this attrition is worth it to be rid of Pruitt. The talent he brought in has been slow to develop and the 2020 season was a disaster. He was never going to win here... and that's not even addressing the violations.
slow being the operative word. it still pisses me off. top talent played underwater.

Last staff BARELY took him per Callahan.

Stock was dropping as it was. Now he fits the scheme even less. Been warning folks on Brown for months, but people still want their dying old school bruisers for whatever reason. REALLY glad Evans re-committed. Sad Gray and Ty would bounce though.

Last staff BARELY took him per Callahan.

Stock was dropping as it was. Now he fits the scheme even less. Been warning folks on Brown for months, but people still want their dying old school bruisers for whatever reason. REALLY glad Evans re-committed. Sad Gray and Ty would bounce.
agreed.

VN Store

Back