'21 GA RB Cody Brown

Will be interesting to see how much CJH adapts to SEC personnel-wise. Those 180lb backs he was running between the tackles in Orlando would get killed in this league.
i remember hearing that when they played AU in the Chic Fila Bowl. I don’t think these guys will be 180lbs when they line it up btw.

i remember hearing that when they played AU in the Chic Fila Bowl. I don’t think these guys will be 180lbs when they line it up btw.
That’s one game tho, compared to the wear and tear of an SEC schedule. I’m sure we won’t have any 180lb backs come fall, just curious to see how CJH adapts to this league. Maybe he carves out a role for a bigger back. Think Evans is gonna be a solid do-it-all.

The smallest RB on the roster is J Small. And he's 200 lbs already.
Wright is up to 205 supposedly, and Evans is 215. Hodge 220 and Beckwith 6'5 235 lbs

All should play next season.

Hate to see it because I think he's an early impact guy, but he needs to head on if he doesn't want to be here. The running back group should still be pretty solid.

sucks, but I don't understand why an offensive player would rather play under Pruitt than in Huepels offense. They've already seen how bad Pruitts was, can't get much worse
Likewise, Heupel is known as an offensive guru. You would think they’d want to see what he could scheme up for them.

VN Store

Back