'21 GA RB Cody Brown

I wasn’t gonna post anything about it because it seems batshit implausible, but I heard something this morning that, if true, would be batshit insane. Maybe AV can confirm that the early part of next week might make faces melt?

👀👀👀

@Geaux_Vols is normally rational and sane...this must be something big!

I wasn’t gonna post anything about it because it seems batshit implausible, but I heard something this morning that, if true, would be batshit insane. Maybe AV can confirm that the early part of next week might make faces melt?
As in Good or bad?

@Atlanta VOL

Geaux, do you mean as in 2-3 days from now or the following week...around the 10th? Guess most are already expecting Salter, Evans, Willis on the 10th, but nothing in 2 or 3 days.

Tomorrow @Geaux_Vols gonna be like “Okay so Friday, I really wanted an egg salad sandwich and I was just obsessing about it and I was like, 'Man, I'm gonna make one of those.' So Saturday, I went out and got, like, a dozen eggs and then I boiled them all and I just, I spent, I dunno, probably three hours, like three and a half hours making, you know, the mayonnaise, and the onions and paprika and, you know, the necessary accoutrement. And then, by the time I was done, I didn't really feel like like eating it. Isn’t that crazy?”

That’ll be what he’s been hinting about. And that revelation still won’t be as bad of a letdown as @Bassmaster_Vol ‘sthe other day.

Last edited:
Would die
Bassmaster waiting on the next one to pull the trigger
D943_70_064_1200.jpg

STOP IT! STOP IT! JUST STOP IT!!
I am beginning to think I have a problem. My wife just walked into the room and told me that I am just sitting here in my pajamas and robe at 1:00 in the afternoon and have not done anything since I picked up my phone when I got up this morning with a scornful look.
I had to explain to her that it is this Recruiting Forum thing and you really know that this is really not who I am. I told her it started last Sunday when these magical rainbows started appearing on my phone and I just can’t put it down now.
Does anyone know the number for the hotline for Recruiting Forum addiction? I need help badly.

@Freak had better get on speed dial ordering extra fans for the server room if you are going to start this.

Reactions: UT = Checkmate

VN Store

Back