'21 GA RB Cody Brown

tenor.gif
My top 3 gif all time

Reactions: SugarCC
I wasn’t gonna post anything about it because it seems batshit implausible, but I heard something this morning that, if true, would be batshit insane. Maybe AV can confirm that the early part of next week might make faces melt?
Welp. I might as well not plan on getting anything at all done until this class is full.

I wasn’t gonna post anything about it because it seems batshit implausible, but I heard something this morning that, if true, would be batshit insane. Maybe AV can confirm that the early part of next week might make faces melt?
So this obviously means Mims and Brown are together. Would make my face melt

Getting the number 1 players out of Georgia, Florida, and Alabama would make 3 head coaches of those states melt down.

So, just so I'm ready. Do you consider Sunday the last day of the week or do you follow the order of the calendar and consider it to be the first day of the next week? 🙃

VN Store

Back