'21 GA RB Cody Brown

Really excited about this kid. Feels like one of those blue collar, put on the hard-hat, get down to work bruisers. Jamal Lewis was around this size out of high school iirc.

Jamal Lewis was a superior athlete.
However, Cody Brown could probably become a monster ILB in the 3-4.

Think a healthy, more physical,
Darrin Kirkland Jr.

Jamal Lewis was a superior athlete.
However, Cody Brown could probably become a monster ILB in the 3-4.

Think a healthy, more physical,
Darrin Kirkland Jr.
Cody is 100% a RB. I don’t see a scenario where they move him to ILB. We’re loading the cannons on the LB haul this class.

Leonard Fournette could've been a monster ILB at LSU. Derrick Henry would've been a lethal pass rusher for Pruitt at Bama.... But...why?

Ok. Let's not compare him to two of the better athletes to play RB in the past 10 years maybe? He's not even a Jalen Hurd at RB.

But why you ask? Because he probably has more upside at ILB. Brown is not even the best RB we have committed. The JUCO kid could co-start with Gray in 2021. Evans is the complete package. And if LJ Johnson comes on board....

While I love the two ILBs we have committed in Lewis and Willis, Brown is wrecking ball that obviously trains hard. But he really does lack natural speed for a RB.

He ran an 11.68 in the 100 meter...at 220 lbs
That's not horrible, but that's not offensive skill player great either.

Way off on that one. This kid is elite at RB.

I’m excited about Cody Brown and think he can be a really good power back for us, but Jamal Lewis was an absolute freak of nature. He had legit 4.4 breakaway speed at 220-230 lbs. Brown doesn’t have that speed. He has enough speed to be effective, but I don’t think he’ll be consistently outrunning SEC CBs the way Lewis could. Lewis was a very rare talent.

Ok. Let's not compare him to two of the better athletes to play RB in the past 10 years maybe? He's not even a Jalen Hurd at RB.

But why you ask? Because he probably has more upside at ILB. Brown is not even the best RB we have committed. The JUCO kid could co-start with Gray in 2021. Evans is the complete package. And if LJ Johnson comes on board....

While I love the two ILBs we have committed in Lewis and Willis, Brown is wrecking ball that obviously trains hard. But he really does lack natural speed for a RB.

He ran an 11.68 in the 100 meter...at 220 lbs
That's not horrible, but that's not offensive skill player great either.

RB, sorry. Will be a starter here and everything.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Honors/advanced classes have done funky things to scores.

UT at least treats a 90 as an A(-). I remember they had my GPA higher than my school did.
Depends on the class and teacher.
My business law class was a 93% for an A but the whole class did terrible on the 1st test so after she moved the grade scale to where a 75% was a B-

Depends on the class and teacher.
My business law class was a 93% for an A but the whole class did terrible on the 1st test so after she moved the grade scale to where a 75% was a B-
Yeah. The architecture program anything below an 80 was failing. (Subjective AF grading in a lot of classes) they still said 80 was a C, but they wouldnt let you graduate with anything lower, at least in the required classes.

VN Store

Back