'21 GA RB Cody Brown

So that's what makes Pruitt think he can be an NFL LINEBACKER? No THAT, doesn't add up...
Maybe I wasn’t clear in that many folks have voiced the opinion That Banks was a good RB on Brown’s level and I predict Brown will prove to be a more effective player at the position. As for Bank’s play at LB my mind is open and I’m waiting to see how he performs if he plays significant snaps. Certainly CJP knows way more than me on predicting his potential but we all need to see some results

Using Banks to support your position on Brown is weak IMHO. Banks didn’t do anything at RB to make us think he would have significantly contributed there. I think folks were fooled by his habit of getting up after being tackled and jawing with the defense. Again, JMO
Banks HS competition and film at the RB position is nowhere near as good as Browns. I have no issue work Little claiming an opinion, as long as he frames it that way and gets rid of the absolutes. My opinion is that Brown's career will be at the RB position.

Reactions: DuckRiverVol
Tangible? Uhm..himself Haha.
Not sure why people are so upset at this. Btw Banks didn't play LB at all before college!

Pruitt has said nothing publicly about Brown being LB. That's all me.

Himself? Yeah, don't think so.

Btw, Banks did play LB before college. He played LB his senior season of high school. It wasn't his primary position, but he played there. LB wasn't his primary position here either. Without the fumble issues, he likely would have gotten a longer look at RB. As it was, they placed him in a position to help rather than hurt the team. But to act like you saw him on the defensive side of the ball before everyone else is inaccurate.

Wait now.
I never said he wasn't recruited to play RB.
But Pruitt himself has said Banks can be as good as wants to be at LB. As good anyone as he's coached. And he's at LB. Will probably be a starter at some point this season.

I'm excited about Cody Brown! I'm just calling it right now. He's a S.T.U.D.
6'0 235 4.6 speed ILB that can thump!😮😮😮😮😮😮🇺🇸
Idk @LittleVol Cody Brown is the protypical RB that Pruitt has been saying he wanted since he got here. Of course we'll take other styles of RBs as well, but he definitely put emphasis on players like Cody Brown.

Himself? Yeah, don't think so.

Btw, Banks did play LB before college. He played LB his senior season of high school. It wasn't his primary position, but he played there. LB wasn't his primary position here either. Without the fumble issues, he likely would have gotten a longer look at RB. As it was, they placed him in a position to help rather than hurt the team. But to act like you saw him on the defensive side of the ball before everyone else is inaccurate.
And I believe the move to LB was requested by Banks, himself, just so he could make an impact somewhere to help his team.

Man, whatever u are smoking, pass it my way, it must be some of that "wedding cake". CB7 is not Banks, he's a true RB and will stay there, imo. Of course, I still think Banks is a better RB than LB, so what do I know ?
Banks does have more value at Rb if the fumbling issues are corrected but it looks like he will not get the chance here to play Rb anymore.

No yardage...tipped pass by Shane Burton who had the first of four interceptions total against Tanneyhill. Before that game Taneyhill hadn’t thrown an interception in 153 straight attempts.

OK. My apologies for disputing you in public. I wansn't trying to make you look bad.I I'm probably thinking of someone else.
Advanced age and a lifetime of over indulgence has fogged my memory a bit.

Reactions: VOLSONLY

VN Store

Back