'21 GA RB Cody Brown

That was WELL BEFORE Blue Font existed and you people continue to try and act like I was serious about that. I didn't get anything wrong about him, dude. I argued with people many times before Maliek got to UT that his Senior year was trash and that he was nothing more than an Under Armor model.

Me and @de1conley can both confirm that . Stop being petty with your false facts. If you don't agree with me so be it, but don't misrepresent me . You too Chris. You know that too. Stop lying...

Yes @LittleVol you did agree about Maleik Grey. On the other hand Brown will be a Rb here at UT. I hv watched the kid and he can be a dynamic piece in Chaney's offense. When asking questions about the kid and watching a cut up film of him the coaches glow in awe.

Nice troll job. You've got a lot of people thinking you're out of your mind.
How is it a troll job and the kid isn't even on campus yet to prove me wrong or right?

And do you honestly think I care about the opinion of someone presumably less qualified?

Yes he is plenty fast enough for a RB

Is he? I remember A LOT of complaining about Jalen Hurds speed at RB. Yet, he would have left as the all-time leading rusher in UT history had he stayed.

So he was obviously fast enough. Do you think this kid is faster than Hurd?
I guarantee you he's not! So...very few on here can actually gauge that assessment- Of he being fast enough for RB.

Yes @LittleVol you did agree about Maleik Grey. On the other hand Brown will be a Rb here at UT. I hv watched the kid and he can be a dynamic piece in Chaney's offense. When asking questions about the kid and watching a cut up film of him the coaches glow in awe.
@cncchris33 ...read his first sentence.

Everyone else- this kid might be the best athlete we have committed. Who's going to get drafted HIGHER.
- A 6'0" 240 ILB that runs a 4.6 and cover and hit and stuff the box in ANY defense
Or
- A Situational Power Back that has limited acceleration?

He would be a good RB in college. But his upside is FAR better at ILB. Better than the guys we already have committed. Even the 5 star.

I mean...how many times does Pruitt have to make this move to show you all what his priorities in building a team???
DEFENSE.

Do you all understand a defense can win the football game all by itself??? It stops the other team from scoring, and it can turnover the ball and score points on the board directly from it. You want dynamic athletes on your defenses.
Crouch (All-American RB)
Banks ( All State RB)
Beasley ( All State RB)
To'oto'o ( Also played RB)

Those are our top 4 Inside Backers...
So, why is this so hard for you all to CONSIDER?

Everyone else- this kid might be the best athlete we have committed. Who's going to get drafted HIGHER.
- A 6'0" 240 ILB that runs a 4.6 and cover and hit and stuff the box in ANY defense
Or

He would be a good RB in college. But his upside is FAR better at ILB. Better than the guys we already have committed. Even the 5 star.

I mean...how many times does Pruitt have to make this move to show you all what his priorities in building a team???
DEFENSE.

Do you all understand a defense can win the football game all by itself??? It stops the other team from scoring, and it can turnover the ball and score points on the board directly from it. You want dynamic athletes on your defenses.
Crouch (All-American RB)
Banks ( All State RB)
Beasley ( All State RB)

I'm beginning to think you believe what you're saying.

Or

DEFENSE.

Crouch (All-American RB)
Banks ( All State RB)
Beasley ( All State RB)

A LOT of RBs play LB in high school. We need a big bruising back. This will be him

Reactions: preacherwebb

Or

DEFENSE.

Crouch (All-American RB)
Banks ( All State RB)
Beasley ( All State RB)

What is it that I am supposed to glean from that sentence?

Reactions: GojiraVol17
I don’t see where this guy is seeing CB7 is a better prospect than Terrence Lewis... just the athleticism alone is night and day. I’m pretty sure AP on a podcast said that Terrence could also play the star he’s that freakish of an athlete.
saw Miami has a couple of those 6'3" 200 lb safety lber hybrid types. One dude just unloads on folks.

Reactions: NashVolDavis

Or

DEFENSE.

Why would he play linebacker when he does not play defense now?

Crouch (All-American RB)
Banks ( All State RB)
Beasley ( All State RB)

I don’t see where this guy is seeing CB7 is a better prospect than Terrence Lewis... just the athleticism alone is night and day. I’m pretty sure AP on a podcast said that Terrence could also play the star he’s that freakish of an athlete.

Better athlete doesn't always mean better football player.

But both are great football players, so I think it's silly to argue who's better. It's awesome we have them both as of now.

Better athlete doesn't always mean better football player.

But both are great football players, so I think it's silly to argue who's better. It's awesome we have them both as of now.
I never said one was better, just one was a better athlete.

What is it that I am supposed to glean from that sentence?

Me and he both agreed Maliek Gray was highly overrated before he even got to campus.

And for you to sit and here and continue to spend your whole association with me as portraying me as a liar is what the problem is...

He was an All-American at RB and everybody wanted him to play offense and he wanted to play defense, ever since he saw Florida punishing Little Man and Hayden, on a recruiting visit. UT was one of the few that was willing to let him start out on Defense. The article is in his own words, he was speaking to the Greeneville Boy's Club. I literally, just read it again, unless the reporter is making up, Wilson's quotes and I doubt it. I will try again to share it
Just provide the link. Don’t try to upload.

A LOT of RBs play LB in high school. We need a big bruising back. This will be him
We have Hodge and Whitehead...and Beckwith can also be that short yardage threat.

Besides, people on here are talking like this kid is the next Jamal Lewis or something. So don't undermine his prowess OKAY???

Yes he would be a very good power back if he stayed there. I think that is actually his limit as a RB is a powerback, short yardage or guy that can wear down defenses late.

Dan Alexander, RB for Nebraska about 18 years ago is who this kid reminds me of as a rb.

I'm beginning to think you believe what you're saying.
Furthermore you acted like i didn't even add logic behind my statements.
All four of our top 4 ILBS have played RB and even some in college.

So yes! I certainly do believe what I said...

VN Store

Back