'21 GA RB Cody Brown

No, he wasn't, there's an article in the Greeneville Sun, where Wilson's says he was getting toasted at safety and Chavis talked to him and moved him to LB. I tried to download it, but somehow I effed it up. But I can give u an exact date and article name if u want it ?
Keep trying. He was an All-American at linebacker. Maybe Chavis tried him out at safety just in case but he was always going to be a linebacker.

Keep trying. He was an All-American at linebacker. Maybe Chavis tried him out at safety just in case but he was always going to be a linebacker.
He was an All-American at RB and everybody wanted him to play offense and he wanted to play defense, ever since he saw Florida punishing Little Man and Hayden, on a recruiting visit. UT was one of the few that was willing to let him start out on Defense. The article is in his own words, he was speaking to the Greeneville Boy's Club. I literally, just read it again, unless the reporter is making up, Wilson's quotes and I doubt it. I will try again to share it

He was an All-American at RB and everybody wanted him to play offense and he wanted to play defense, ever since he saw Florida punishing Little Man and Hayden, on a recruiting visit. UT was one of the few that was willing to let him start out on Defense. The article is in his own words, he was speaking to the Greeneville Boy's Club. I literally, just read it again, unless the reporter is making up, Wilson's quotes and I doubt it. I will try again to share it
All-American at linebacker. All-State at both linebacker and running back. Notre Dame recruited him heavily AT LINEBACKER and finished second for him.
7354775D-69D6-4E9C-A8A4-2C0209A55BBC.jpeg

Exactly one of those was originally recruited to play RB. Just because a guy played RB in high school doesn't mean that is his recruited position. Several of them probably played basketball in high school too, but we didn't suddenly try to make them point guards. Your hard opinions centered on projecting unnecessary position changes is odd.

Is Cody Brown a better Rb than Crouch or Banks at this stage?? Why do you all keep avoiding that??
Banks was recruited for RB. He's a Lb now.
Cody is the 3rd best back in our commit list.

Is Cody Brown a better Rb than Crouch or Banks at this stage?? Why do you all keep avoiding that??
Banks was recruited for RB. He's a Lb now.
Cody is the 3rd best back in our commit list.
Going into his senior season, Crouch was determined to play linebacker at the next level and then missed most of the season...so yeah better at THIS stage. Brown’s had a better start than Banks did his senior season...so yeah again! And Banks played running back ALL of his freshman season and started the next season at RB until they determined his fumbling wasn’t going to get better. If Brown doesn’t make it at running back, he’ll transfer. Yes, grand statement. 😎

And Banks played running back until they determined his fumbling wasn’t going to get better. If Brown doesn’t make it at running back, he’ll transfer. Yes, grand statement. 😎
No. It won't get that far.

Banks was just a better LB prospect according to Pruitt.
Cody is too

No. It won't get that far.

Banks was just a better LB prospect according to Pruitt.
Cody is too
Then why’d he play him at RB his entire freshman season. The LB tidbit was in a recent interview and reflects his current opinion. Never mentioned Banks as a LB in recruiting roundups.

Reactions: Kristy*

VN Store

Back